Daphnee's Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bit of an update, Daphnee's Abcess came back, butwe expected it would being to the point it was, we went back in andremoved it. it had also decided to grow right under herjugular which had to be ever so delicatly lifted and movedover while the surgery was done...

that is nerve wracking stuff.... it's been 3 weeks now sincethe second surgery and it looks good,.. we plan to extend her stay onantibiotics and keep our paws crossed...And of course the little boogerwill only take compounded baytril she couldn't be like a normal rabbitand eat it in food or be pilled...

My biggest reason for not wanting to pill her is i don't want herkicking after having had that dislocated hip i want to makedrug taking as easy as possible on her...and me:p

she did look a wee bit like frankin bunny..

I'm so sorry to hear this Gabby. I dohope that she makes a quick and complete recovery. Poorlittle girl has been through the ringer and back, and I'm sure you'refeeling the same way.

Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Positive thoughts are sent your way.

-Carolyn

she thanks you guys, and if you had seen herstitches this time it was frankin bunny.. just because it goes from herface down her neck and onto her shoulder... she got a wee bit of aloose skin tuck...

Wow..incredible story...she's lucky to have you! Hope the 2nd surgery gets her done with the bad and on with only good!

What a very lucky bunny!Shes looks like one I used to have named buttersctotch. Hope everything goes ok for her.

[align=right]

Stephaniewrote
[/align]
That poor girl. She has just been through way too much. Thank goodness she has someone like you to care and love her.

thanks she actually allows me to pick her up now.. course last nighthad to nearly catch her mid air she decided she was going to try andjump from my arms to her cage:?

PuterGeekGirlwrote

Wow..incredible story...she's lucky to have you! Hope the 2nd surgery gets her done with the bad and on with only good!
I hope so too, she isn't getting any younger..she should be 7 this year

dixonsrabbitrywrote

What a very lucky bunny!Shes looks like one I used to have named buttersctotch. Hope everything goes ok for her.

thanks, I hope so too, but i think she is a fighter and a survivorfor sure,now to go find some breakfast.. i got up this morning thinkingi was working this am turns out i'm working the afternoon shift so ihave extra time i wasn't expecting to have...also waiting for the sunto come out it's rainy and wet out i'd like to get my bunny boxes cleansince i'm home this AM

Oh Gabby, my heart goes out to you and also my praise, you have done amarvelous thing helping this little bun who seems to be such a fighter,I'm sure she knows how much you love her, she is one VERY lucky bunnyto have a bunnymummy like you in her life.

I'll keep you in my thoughts
**sending you love and positive thoughts**

Latest posts

Back