DAISY my cute rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootingstar

Reaction score
Daisyis 6.5 years old, she was my christmas present of year2000 and even though she is an agressive and moody bunny , I love her alot!! She evens eats lizzards and she steals the top layer of mysandwich bread everytime I leave the sandwich unnattended on the sofa.

By the way, what breed do you guys think Daisy is?

daisy6do7.jpg

relaxingoy2.jpg

daisy15xl7.jpg

daisy3ch3.jpg

She looks like a Dwarf Hotot, to my untrained eye ;)

Very beautiful bunny! My boys do the same thing if I leave any food unattended!

Keep those pics coming! Im in love:inlove:

-Haley and the wild boys :rabbithop:dutch :bunny19

She looks like some sort of dwarf mix, perhapssome hotot in there, but I'm not an expert. A lot of people assume thatdark eye rings mean hotot, but they don't neccessarily. Either way,she's gorgeous! Hope she spends many more years with you!

Thanks for all the nice comments for Daisy!! Idon't know a lot about breeds but It doesn't look that much like aDwarf. When we bought it in the pet shop they said it was an "Enano"the term they use here for rabbits that don't grow that big but Daisyis pretty big to me!:?

I think the reason we think she looks like adwarf or dwarf mix is because her ears are so short. All of the largebreeds have really long, heavyset ears :D Well, whatever she is: she isgorgeous.

Alfred's nose and ears(bigger) looks a bitdifferent from Daisy's , that's why I don't see a resemblancewith a Dwarf Hotot, is that the only breed that comes to mind?

Latest posts

Back