Daisy Mae getting "Fixed" tomorrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Iwas hoping everyonecould say a little prayer for Daisy Mae "Dutches of Ajax", she's goingin for her surgery at 8:00 am tomorrow.

She's just the cutest little Bunny, she doesn't like to be picked upbut she will let us pet her (actually she will let my husband" herDaddy" pick her up. Go figure, I was the one who picked outand bought but she ends up being Daddy's Little Girl.

Thanks for your prayers

Soooska:apollo:

We just brought Daisy Mae home.

The surgery went well, I think she's a little sore though.She just drank some water. Her poor tummy is all shaved.

Thanks for asking and thanks for the prayers.

Glad Daddy's Little Girl is fine, and everything is well. :D

Keep an eye on her, and don't let her bite the incision.
Let her stay quiet and warm.
Also keep track that she eats and drinks water.

Rainbows! :)

Hi there:),

Sorry I missed this thread! I'm glad to hear that Daisy Mae is recovering well!

Matt:cool:

Aren't their shaved tummies cute though? Sprite still looks shaved, even though she was spayed last October!:shock:

Hopefully she will have a quick and easy recovery!

My little Holly got spayed back in Feb. and herhair is only growing back over her scar. Does anyone know if this iscommon for rabbits?

That's normal. Sometimes it doesn'tgrow back until they go through a heavy molt. Sprite stillhas a nekkid belly and she was spayed in October!:shock:

Hi, Daisy Maehad her stitches removed last week.

She was a little rambunctious, but getting better all the time. Her bathroom habbits are better now.

She's back to being Daddy's Little "Dutchess" of course I do all the work for her.

Thanks for asking

Latest posts

Back