Dad is in a lawsuit, but the info is public

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivory

Reaction score
I don't have much time, but I wanted to share this. I didn't want to put it on the main forum, because it deals with "sensitive" issues like "race" and it also has his full name, so you can pretty much figure out my full name now. But I wanted to share this.

http://forums.dailycomet.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2401071565/m/4551081949/p/2

If it doesn't work, go to www.dailycomet.com and click on the article that's title "Veterinarian faces battery charges after spat."

Obviously, he didn't put a finger on the woman, she's calling the "race card" because she otherwise would be in a lot of trouble. The article doesn't say this entirely, but Dad had the scapel in his hand when this woman called. (To spay the dog.) She is just stupid.

Dad has decreased the euthanasia rates in Lafourche Parish since he took the position of shelter vet in 2007. He also has helped fund the spay-and-neuter voucher program. He has done more for the shelter than anyone else has in years. They were about to have to close it, until he came along. The last vet was corrupt and lining his pockets with people's money.

Apparently, this woman has caused a lot of trouble around town. Read the forum comments at the bottom. If you click on the "Read all comments" you can see everyone's.

I just wanted to share this. It really makes me mad.

And yes, I've heard him call people "project trash" before. They weren't all black. I've also heard him call people "stupid mother-f*ckers" before, but he only gets mean when people REALLY tick him off. And trying to scam the parish is one of the things that will tick him off. Secondly, he isn't going to insult someone's car, because he didn't always make the money he makes, and had to drive an old car for years. He knows his roots.

At any rate, I have a final in an hour, then another tommorrow.

I know. I gave a link to the forum, here's a link to the actual article.

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/2...=Veterinarian-faces-battery-charge-after-spat

The saddest part of this all is, however, what is probably going to happen to the dog. She is back at the shelter, the rescues are flooded, and it's already past her "due date." If you get my drift. He's trying to do something for her, but isn't thinking that he'll be able to. And if the parish says that she has to "go," then, well, she has to.

She didn't do a single thing wrong (um, chew toys will fix chewing on a wire, they were too lazy to keep buying her rawhides or toys!) and she is going to be the one who ultimately suffers.

Dad has to fight off an absolutely ridiculous allegation, and the poor dog is probably not going to be around this time next week. He's pissed about both of those things, as he should be.

That's just disgusting. First of all, there's no "battery" involved. Second, if your dad had a tendency to use racial slurs I'm sure other people would have noticed by now. Third, she's defrauding the system.

Case closed. What a waste of lawyer fees for your dad.:X

Latest posts

Back