Cuties

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
lol, ok everyone, here's the story of yesterday!

As I have mentioned before, Mocha absolutely LOVES my sisters goldenretriever, Maggie. They've only met through a fence before, and when Iopen Mocha's cage door for them to sniff each other. But last night, Idecided to put Maggie into the rabbit run and then put Mocha in, don'tworry, I wouldn't have done this if they didn't like each other! Then Igot a firm hold on Maggie's collar and Maggie couldn't have cared lessabout Mocha. So I let her collar go, but was within grabbing distanceif needed. Now Maggie goes off and grabs Mocha's piece of apple treewood and starts gnawing on it, so Mocha goes up to Maggie and grabs itand runs, so Maggie runs right after, they played this game for awhile, then Mocha goes to Maggie's tail, sniffs it, and then startsgrooming, he worked his way to end up grooming Maggie's ears and head.What darlings!

Laura

Oh ya! And I've finally convinced my dad to bunny proof the WHOLE yard for me. :D

Oh, M&SMom, that is SO CUTE!! Mocha just seems like he doesn't evenrealize he's a rabbit! What did Spice think of all the silliness goingon?

How Cool is that?!

Psst. I never worry that Mocha and Spice are in danger since you'retheir mom. I know you'd never let anything happen to them, and holdingthe collar of the dog and staying within reach in case you noticedsomething was just the kind of Mom you are.

Congratulations on working your magic on your dad. How could he say noto Mr. Mocha, Sir Spice, and you?! Good Job. Help him with it andyou'll know how to do it for the other rabbits in your lifetime,besides it's good father/daughter time. :)

My father is gone, and some of my most treasured memories are helpinghim with little tasks like that. I can thank him for my knowing how torepair or build some things as well.

-Carolyn

I do help him, on top of that, we are alsobuilding another rabbit run, they can only have full run of the yardwhen I'm out there because they can get into the garden and they can'tif they are just in runs, so it's a bit of an improvement since theycan be out in a larger area sometimes.

Spice is a bit more shy around Maggie, she's an exciteable dog and cansometimes forget she's a big dog. Mocha seems to think he's a dog, andSpice knows he's a rabbit, lol. Well now Mocha has a play mate whenMaggie comes over, they can run around the whole yard together.

Latest posts

Back