Cute winter bun wear

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:scared:

Great Set for Gypsy! :highfive:

Howdy Ruka! :wave:

We've got about 10 inches of snow here, and temperatures at -13 F.

"It's not fit out there for Man nor Beast!" -Yukon Cornelius

I've been feeding the wild rabbits. I know that I can't get them usedto it, but with these bitter cold temperatures and deep snow, I gorabbit huntin with my bowl of seeds, pellets, and dried fruits.

:penguin:

I see the tracks during the day and they found it!

:happyrabbit:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
:scared:

Great Set for Gypsy! :highfive:

Howdy Ruka! :wave:

We've got about 10 inches of snow here, and temperatures at -13 F.

"It's not fit out there for Man nor Beast!" -Yukon Cornelius

I've been feeding the wild rabbits. I know that I can't get them usedto it, but with these bitter cold temperatures and deep snow, I gorabbit huntin with my bowl of seeds, pellets, and dried fruits.

:penguin:

I see the tracks during the day and they found it!

:happyrabbit:

-Carolyn
:scared:-13 degrees.Maybe you should come downhere in pgh were it is now 26 degrees and rising. But I want moresnow.:tantrum:

Ruka that is so cute I really liked that.

Winter's not my favorite time. I thinkI'll pass on visiting you, SPM, but Ruka....:ponder: visiting her would be nice.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Winter's not my favorite time. I think I'll passon visiting you, SPM, but Ruka.... :ponder:visiting her would be nice.

-Carolyn
lol I am not a big fan of winter as in cold. I hate being cold. 65 to 75 no humidity is great for me. lol

Carolyn wrote:
Winter's not my favorite time. I think I'll passon visiting you, SPM, but Ruka.... :ponder:visiting her would be nice.

-Carolyn
Haha, anytime Carolyn! I'm lame. It's 70 degrees here and I'm wearing a sweater. Somebody slap me!

I found some other cute bun wear. It has some 'tude. :D
Bunny Butz

Aww, that is cute! Did you see what I got Raspberry for Xmas?

:laugh:

It's so Her!

I didn't really get it, but I've got it earmarked in case I change my mind. :wink:

-
hat_bunnycamo.jpg

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back