Cute Dwarf Hotot Kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
Here's some 13 day old Dwarf Hotots!

"Hey, now that I'm out of the box, I wanna see whats out there!"

nosy.jpg

Looks like the baby line up days are over!

allaround.jpg

"Look at me... I'm posin' for ya.. how's thisone?"
lookatme.jpg

"Hey wait for me! I've got an itch... I said wait!"

waitforme.jpg

"Okay, we are all tired and give up! Take a picture of our butts why don'ts ya!"

bunnybutt.jpg

~*~Amanda~*~

drn me for moving to colorado lol i used to live in ohio then i could come nap the cutest bunnys in town. they are sooo sweet!

sara

gjsara wrote:
drnme for moving to colorado lol i used to live in ohio then i could comenap the cutest bunnys in town. they are sooo sweet!

sara
Ohhhhh.. too bad for you LOL! :p

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Be still my heart! I am inabsolute love with those baby Hotots! I've been wanting a Hototsooooooo badly, and those pictures just reaffirm that fact.......

(*makes mental note to pick up Hotot when out running errancs today*) <--- I wish it were that easy!! :)

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Be still my heart! I am in absolute lovewith those baby Hotots! I've been wanting a Hotot sooooooo badly, andthose pictures just reaffirm that fact.......

(*makes mental note to pick up Hotot when out running errancs today*) <--- I wish it were that easy!! :)
All I can say is, "Thank Goodness I have my house locked, and livequite a few miles from where the errands will be takin' place." I don'twant any bunny nappers now cause they are starting to get little mindsof their own. ;)

mambo101 wrote:
Wow, I can't believe they have so much fur already. And ofcourse they seem like they are getting bunnytudes already.;)
Yeah, they have had a nice amount of fur for a while now. ;)LOL! Bunnytudes is what they have for sure!

OMG!!!!!!!!! You knew I'd love this didn't you!?!?!?! That babybunnybutt is adorable!!!!!!

They still have their mohawks! heehee.......

What do you expect from a group of young punkers? That they would justhang out and sleep all the time? They've got things to do andplaces to be chick-o! ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!! You knew I'd love this didn'tyou!?!?!?! That babybunnybutt is adorable!!!!!!

They still have their mohawks! heehee.......

What do you expect from a group of young punkers? That they would justhang out and sleep all the time? They've got things to do andplaces to be chick-o! ;)
LOL! Leave it to a 'friend' of my aunt's to say something like that! ;)

OMGG!! Those are the most cutest kits i've everseen in my life! I just love the first picture with her nose stickingout of the cage :) I just want to huggle them all!! Aww look how tinythey are..eekk soo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmy-webby wrote:
OMGG!! Those are the most cutest kits i've ever seen in mylife! I just love the first picture with her nose sticking out of thecage :) I just want to huggle them all!! Aww look how tiny theyare..eekk soo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they are cute ;)

IMO... Holland Lops produce some adorable kits too. ;)

After I left for school this morning my brother told me what my brotherhad said. Now my brother isn't one for thinkin' rabbits are cute. Don'task me why.. he just isn't LOL! Well, the kits are now at the age wheretheir ears are straight up and they are begining to 'use' them. Byusing them, I mean when they hear a noise their ears move towards thatdirection. Anyways, the kits were all lined up in the nestbox and mybrother was standing in front of them talking. He thought they werejust too cute with the ear movement and got one out to give it a kiss.He held each kit this morning before going to school which isn't normalfor him. LOL!

Its sweet how the kits got my brother'sattention this morningand won him over. :DHe likes rabbts, but he's never been knowto get kiss any. ;)

I'll have to get more recent pictures of them taken soon. I've been lacking on the picture rabbit journal I've been doing.

~*~Amanda~*~

Omg! They are adorable!! I've been looking forDwarf hotots for sale but no one is selling them *cry* But I do seewhy! They are so cute!!:apollo:

All kits are adorable. :DDH's do seem to produce some cute kits.
In my booksnothing stacks up to Holland Lops kits. :p

As far as DH's and being for sale theres a list of some of the DwarfHotot breeders atwww.adhrc.com :)

Latest posts

Back