custom-made WIPES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeCondo

Reaction score
I found a site to make your own wipes, which you can custom make. I made some vinegar wipes [which don't exist commercially that I know of] & you can make unscented baby wipes, plus ones for people too [that sounds like I'm saying babies aren't people, lol] such as for sunscreen, insect repellent, etc

The basic ingredients are 2&1/4 to 2&1/2 cups of liquid, a half roll of paper toweling, & a container to put them in. It says the towels should be sturdy & I'd suggest using a select-the-size type. For some of the uses I'd cut the half roll in half again.

Anyway, the site is livewellnetwork.com & search for wipes. They have lots of other good ideas, but this is the only one I've come across that's rabbit-related [sort of].

Awesome! I'm definitely going to check this out. I usually buy Clorox or Lysol wipes in major bulk at a wholesale club. It's a pain to wait for surfaces to dry before replacing buns! I would love to have vinegar wipes!

Woo! Thanks for sharing!

It's just such a coincidence that I found it. I never watch the LWN on tv [non-cable, independent] but just happened to catch it for a recipe, then saw the wipes segment after I went to the website.

And the story by the woman who came up with the idea: her family is saving money to add to their family 2 special-needs boys from China is heartwarming.

Latest posts

Back