currently out in the dating field ....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lokin4AReason

R.I.P Little man ....
Reaction score
its been sometime since I have done this ( almost a decade now, boy I feel old ) but is there any site(s) that has a good rate in meeting up w/ someone in person ( like in a public place ) and not doing the cyber talk/chat or whatever you call it ... ??

I am on POF, eharmony, match, zoosk, and a few others I cant remember ( and dare to even mention on here either ). being in between the pamper stage(s) in life at the moment ( as in a new born and pushing a walker ). is it that rough out there, to match up w/ someone to have a descent conversation with beside(s) ummm sending photo(s) ( keeping it clean here and really isn't my thing either ).

I mean, i am trying many avenues in meeting people and its like not the easiest at the moment. Esp. in this city in what i am in. people are like so judge mental and i do not like that at all :pullhair: ( if I have any to pull out )

or would you have any tip(s) or idea(s) from a woman(s) perspective ... ??

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions, from what I've heard from friends, it's mostly a matter of filtering through all the "inappropriate" people till you find someone worth meeting up with. I met my fiance online, but it wasn't intentional so I have no advice on websites or anything to use I'm afraid.

Man's Perspective here: All I have to say is that I would be a bloody hermit if I ended up single again. I was pretty well fed up with the whole deal until mutual acquaintances set me up with who is now my wife eighteen years ago. All we had were personal ads in the newspaper back the last time I was single. I don't envy you one bit, but good onya for giving it a whirl once again.

I am going thru that at the moment, weeding them out =X

thank you for the link that was provided .... the closest one is like around 3 hours away ( give or take )

Don't be above using your pets to lure dates. I put up an ad on Craigslist last winter looking for bunny dates with local bunny lovers purely to help socialize my Melvin. What I ended up finding is that there are several single and good looking ladies around here with bunny rabbits. Of course, I'm a straight woman in a happy relationship already and could not properly utilize this resource but I'm certain there are men out there who can...single men who love rabbits!!!

Latest posts

Back