Cull Prices

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsheeBear87

Reaction score
Hi, how much should I pay for culled rabbits? I have pedigreed rabbits that I breed that can be shown, but was curious about what people pay for cull prices? Or how much do you sell your culled rabbits for?

Hi, how much should I pay for culled rabbits? I have pedigreed rabbits that I breed that can be shown, but was curious about what people pay for cull prices? Or how much do you sell your culled rabbits for?
What you mean by culling rabbits? We are pet rabbit owners here and I can't imagine myself killing my rabbits, thinking of that someone can do it makes me feel sick

I meant as pets. I’m new here. Like the rabbits that you wouldn’t show but would make good pets for someone else.

Do you mean pure breeds that aren’t for show or mixed breeds 😊 Because that will have different pricing.

For example what will you give with your rabbits when they leave. At my place some breeders make sure all the kits have been vaccinated, you get papers that show they are pure breed, information pallet and food. While other can skip all that. Depending on what you provide it can be a bit more expensive. Also market on rabbits and what breed you have. Just the different aspect on it.

Myself have a pure breed netherland dwarf but no papers on it. But the breeder provided me with worm medication, syringes, blanket, information sheet and I could take contact with the breeder when ever I wanted to ask something. His parents had pedigree but I got the runt of the litter that had been raised by the breeder since he was a newborn kit.

Well depends on what breed it is. Some breeds sell for a lot more because of how high the demand is. What breed(s) is it?

What you mean by culling rabbits? We are pet rabbit owners here and I can't imagine myself killing my rabbits, thinking of that someone can do it makes me feel sick

Since the OP asked in the Rabbitry forum it is a valid question. Culling can mean anything from a terminal end to removing/selling due to pet quality.

That being said, we sold pet quality for $20-$25 just because we didn’t want someone wanting them for snake food.

Since the OP asked in the Rabbitry forum it is a valid question. Culling can mean anything from a terminal end to removing/selling due to pet quality.

That being said, we sold pet quality for $20-$25 just because we didn’t want someone wanting them for snake food.

I actually moved it from general rabbit discussion, this being a more appropriate place for this question. But everyone commenting on this thread, please remember the forum policy regarding this type of discussion.
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/rabbitsonline-forum-policy-and-decorum.10320/

Latest posts

Back