*cry* :( *uh hu boohooo*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Okay so ever since i was little i have loved animals especially rabbits and dogs - i have always wanted a dog - always for ever - i envy people that have dogs - i also hate kids that have dogs then ignore them - i see people with dogs at holiday camps and at parks and i wanna have that i wanna have a best friend on a lead :(I've just been round my aunties who has a little jack russel called bruce and i love him soo much :shock:I want one sooooooooo bad :(Mum says i will forget about about the dog and she will end up doing everything but she knows i dont becuase of the bunnies i never forget them - grr - Sorry for this rant but i want a dog sooooooooooo bad :X

EDIT: Also - wait i forgot what i wanted to say :?I will edit again if i remember..

I know it's not quite the same thing, but do you have an animal shelter in your area where you could volunteer? When my last dog died I swore I'd never have another, but discovered I really missed the company of a dog. So I went to the local HS and became a volunteer dog walker. It brought me so much joy to see their faces light up when I'd walk up to the cage and they knew they were going to get walk time, and one-on-one love and attention. I know it's not the same as owning your own, but until you can have one, maybe it will help to fill that craving.

(And I know what you mean...for the times in my life when I couldn't have a dog of my own, I always felt in some way lost.)

I feel your pain :?. I have wanted a dog for 3 years...since my heart dog, a beagle named "Willie", passed away from Lime Disease. Wherever we go (even if we are in the car) I always say, "Awwww, doooooggieeeee!" to Ryan, if I see one...hehe. I dog-sat a Beagle named Sadie a few months ago for a weekend...it was so awesome, but made me want a dog soooo much worse.

Hopefully, if all goes well, Ryan and I will be getting a Jack Russell/Beagle mix this Friday. I want to do my online dog training diploma and I know I will feel more closer with my schooling if I have a dog to train, but that is not the only reason we are getting her :p.

I definitely feel you should volunteer at a shelter or try to get a job around the neighborhood as a dog walker. At least you will be close to dogs :).

undergunfire wrote:
Wherever we go (even if we are in the car) I always say, "Awwww, doooooggieeeee!" to Ryan, if I see one...hehe.

OMG LOL I do that too! - lucky you getting a doggie - remember to post pictures when you get him. :)

BabyBunnies wrote:
remember to post pictures when you get him. :)
Oh, I will! The current owners are allowing us to bring her to the dog park to meet her, then bring her home and try her out for a weekend if we hit it off at the dog park :).

Latest posts

Back