Cross Breed Girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawsome_Pets

Reaction score
I adopted this little girl on thursday, she was advertised as a cross-breed and thats all i know about her. Id guess about 10-12 weeks old
43.jpg

pbninja.jpg

I say netherland dwarf or dwarf mix definitely. Mixed with what I dont know. Do you have any pictures where she's not being held? To show body type and proportion.

If she were a purebred I'd say she is a vienna marked black otter ND...

And cute, too. Our strangest is Spike--his coloring is Dutch and Black Otter. His eyes go one step further with one being 2/3rds brown and 1/3rd blue and the other the opposite being 2/3rds blue and 1/3rds brown. He' a rescue that someone just dumped so we know nothing much about his lineage. He's our Ninja bunny--will follow around right behind you if you're not watching him.

Looks like a Nethie to me, too. Wouldnt say she is a purebred, especially if the breeder stated she was crossed... not too sure what she is crossed with though- just cause it doesnt show doesnt mean it isnt there. If she is bred, the cross will show in her kits.

she was a pet shop baby, had been their for a few weeks so i gave into temptation! will try get a better pic today if the camera decides to work

OMG I'm in Love with her. :big kiss::heartbeat::inlove::hearts

She is ADORABLE. Love her colouring.:)

Definetely need many more pictures.:biggrin2:

Susan:big wink:

Latest posts

Back