Crochet dragon I made

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

Ilovemyrabbit

Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator
Reaction score
Here is a crochet dragon I made. I finished him on Monday. He took about 2 weeks to make working on and off. Anyway here he is. Just thought I'd share,
dragon4-7307.jpg

dragon1-7304.jpg

dragon2-7305.jpg

dragon3-7306.jpg

phpyluagwam-7308.jpg

dragon6-7309.jpg

dragon7-7310.jpg

dragon8-7311.jpg

Ignore the mess in the background, that is our storage room.

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
That is freaking awesome! :D Looks amazing. How did you get his neck to stay like that? Have you got a support in it?

Ilovemyrabbit

Reaction score
That is freaking awesome! :D Looks amazing. How did you get his neck to stay like that? Have you got a support in it?

Thank you! :) No, he doesn't have any support. But let me tell ya, it was a pain getting his neck to stay up in that position. I had to position his legs in a certain way so that his neck would stay up. Would have been a lot easier with wore. But that's why I'm planning on getting some next time I go to WalMart. I'll see if I can't still shove a piece through one of his stitches.

Ilovemyrabbit

Reaction score
Thank you so much Emily! :)

Larry, thank you! That's cool that you have a collection. I'd like to make a smaller more portable dragon. Than I wouldn't mind making on for your collection. :)

Ilovemyrabbit

Reaction score
Thank you! I started out just like you. I didn't start doing amigurumi until I found out about it, lol. When you start to do amigurumi if you want I posted the free pattern for it on my crochet blog if you ever want to try it out: http://insanecrocheter.blogspot.com/2013/06/crochet-chinese-dragon-with-pattern.html its really not that hard to make, just time consuming. It took me about 2 weeks to complete working on and off.

Oh and good luck with your blanket! The first thing I made was a blanket the thing is I didn't know the importance of counting stitches so it really started to turn to weird shapes, lol. So I ended up sewing it into a robe at the end. I still have it. Its ncie and cpzy I love wearing it.

Last edited:

Latest posts