Creepy staircase ?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention that the youth leader talked to the boys and they all promised it wasn't them. And it really couldn't have been because there was someone down there until we all left and the boys never went down there /weren't allowed to because it was the girls room.

Also in the van the next day we were talking about it and one of the boys said he heard voices and he was actually creeped out.

@WillowRabbitry : Aw please post the photos! I would like to see them despite them possibly rendering me unable to sleep for a few days, haha.

You can't really see the footprints in the powder or whatever it was but they were definitely there :/ :shock2:

1011831_4912668905493_1257671204_n.jpg

1002288_4912670265527_511936896_n.jpg

I see the one footprint clearly. Are you sure it wasn't one of the adults playing the prank on you guys? hahaha

I definitely believe in other astral planes of existence, but there's really only one time in my life when I experienced anything that I couldn't explain rationally. One afternoon, many years ago, I woke up from an afternoon nap, and instead of rolling around in bed, stretching, and getting up, I felt paralyzed as if there was something holding me down. ~It wasn't like the feeling of a person; I just couldn't move because of some sort of "heavy" atmosphere in the room. I felt this presence move through the room over a couple of minutes, and then it seemed to exit, and I felt normal again. Most people would say I was dreaming, and generally I would agree, but this was too visceral, and it has stuck with me ever since it happened.

I definitely believe in other astral planes of existence, but there's really only one time in my life when I experienced anything that I couldn't explain rationally. One afternoon, many years ago, I woke up from an afternoon nap, and instead of rolling around in bed, stretching, and getting up, I felt paralyzed as if there was something holding me down. ~It wasn't like the feeling of a person; I just couldn't move because of some sort of "heavy" atmosphere in the room. I felt this presence move through the room over a couple of minutes, and then it seemed to exit, and I felt normal again. Most people would say I was dreaming, and generally I would agree, but this was too visceral, and it has stuck with me ever since it happened.

I think that's known as sleep paralysis :) you're awake but can't move.

My other half swears once he woke up and saw a creepy lady holding him down :/ lol

Well, I don't have any good ones. Mine are just little weird things, lol.

1. One time, we had this "attic" above an old metal barn, and it always freaked me out. I NEVER wanted to be in there alone. Well, I decided to just turn up my music on my computer and be up there alone. We made it into an apartment sort of thing, so it was pretty nice. Well, I felt really agitated with the loud music up, so I turned it off and just sat there. I didn't want to get up, because I felt like as soon as I would run to the door, something would get me (i was little, lol.). So I just sat there doing nothing. Well, I waited and listened, to make sure nothing was there, and I heard a man cough in one of the rooms. There wasn't anyone in there at the time, besides my little self. I heard that "man" cough and just RAN out of that place and down the stairs!

2. Well, this actually happened just last week. Well, one of my friends passed away a few months ago, and I've always had a feeling that the place was being watched by him ever since. I don't even go into certain rooms because I absolutely feel like I will see something looking at me in the mirrors. I've always had that feeling, even when he was still alive, so this leveled up the creep factor! Well, I was sitting on the couch, watching Downton Abbey, when my dog started growling at the ceiling. He was watching something, his eyes were going back and forth like something was up there scaring him. He started barking and growling at this "thing", when all the sudden, he jumped up and started CHASING IT! He was like going back and forth, growling and whining at this ceiling, while I was basically waited for something freaky to happen! He finally just stopped, I guess whatever he saw was gone, but he definitely was startled by something. CREEPY.

I've actually had something happen with my rabbits.

When Chico and Chica were babies and staying in one cage in my room, at times they were prone to do a Houdini and whenever I would open the cage to give them treats or milk they would fly out and want to get back to the hallway where they had their free play time.

One night I put them away and covered the cage up so they could take a nap and I was reading and for some reason I looked down on the ground and saw Chico running past me into the hallway and then hook a left and turn into the living room. CRAP! The living room is full of 4 chihuahua's that are really curious about these bunnies and think they would make good snacks!

I throw down what I'm reading and start freaking out and yell for my husband to put the dogs out because one of the baby bunnies got out of their cage and was hopping around toward the living room. He gets the dogs out. We start looking around the living room.

No rabbit.

We look every where. I look in the bathroom.

No bunny.

Other bedroom. No Bunny. We live in a TINY house,
only 830 square feet. We don't even have a dining room.

No bunny.

We check outside. No bunny. (well maybe cottontails but I'm not stealing no wild rabbit!)

What the hell is going on?

We look every where and under every small area we can find. Under beds, under dressers. No bunny.

The dogs are going crazy and they want to come back in the house. I go back to the rabbit cage to make certain Chica is still there. I get the shock of my life. BOTH of the rabbits are in the cage. SLEEPING.

I clearly saw Chico running on the floor because he is missing half his left paw. The rabbit I saw was missing half his left paw.. So now I check the cage and both of them are still in there sleeping??????

I've yet to figure this one out, but I tell you. It was a SOLID rabbit. It was no ghost rabbit. It was no fantasm? So where did this baby rabbit who looked just like Chico come from???????

Vanessa

This didn't happen to me but my niece has been seeing and hearing strange things in her bedroom. Since she's been able to talk, she's let us know about these spooky encounters.

When she was 3 years old: She claimed one morning to her mother that there was a "boy on my ceiling". My sister asked "oh, were you scared?"
She replied, "Yes, but the eyes weren't scary". My sister was like oh, that's nice....

There have been some other minor things she's said but the creepiest thing was the other night when we all went out for a family dinner. She's 4 years old now.

She comes up to me and in a quiet voice,
"Auntie Bev, I heard a voice in my room last night...and it whispered(she whispers), hellooooooo"
I shudder inside and ask her if the voice was a girl or boy.
"Both" she says

Wtf! Egads, kids say the creepiest things!! My sister is all freaked out now that there is some ghostly child prowling around her daughters bedroom. It makes me not want to babysit there ever again lol!

"Helloooooooooooo"

Frick.

This didn't happen to me but my niece has been seeing and hearing strange things in her bedroom. Since she's been able to talk, she's let us know about these spooky encounters.

When she was 3 years old: She claimed one morning to her mother that there was a "boy on my ceiling". My sister asked "oh, were you scared?"
She replied, "Yes, but the eyes weren't scary". My sister was like oh, that's nice....

There have been some other minor things she's said but the creepiest thing was the other night when we all went out for a family dinner. She's 4 years old now.

She comes up to me and in a quiet voice,
"Auntie Bev, I heard a voice in my room last night...and it whispered(she whispers), hellooooooo"
I shudder inside and ask her if the voice was a girl or boy.
"Both" she says

Wtf! Egads, kids say the creepiest things!! My sister is all freaked out now that there is some ghostly child prowling around her daughters bedroom. It makes me not want to babysit there ever again lol!

"Helloooooooooooo"

Frick.

So when are they going to sell the house and move the hell out!!!!!

Vanessa

So when are they going to sell the house and move the hell out!!!!!

Vanessa

LOL! Omg no doubt! Actually her husband went into the room by himself and asked out loud to "whoever is here, please leave my children alone and go away".

Since they are Catholic, I thought it would be good idea to get a necklace for my niece that's Michael the archangel, then my niece could ask for his help to take the spirit away.

If it were me, I'd find some nice Buddha to bless my house, then I'd burn a pile of sage in the room! Lol

CREEEEPY! Oh my gosh... they do say young kids are basically open doors to "spirits" and ghosts.

I forgot about this story..

Remember the one I told about the old house and my dog chasing something on the ceiling? This happened in the same place BEFORE my friend died, probably about 7-9 months ago.

My family and I were standing in the living room, and my friend was standing at the bar. We were about ready to leave, so we were just conversing with everyone. It was dark and late, we were cleaning up and getting ready to leave, like I said. Well, they had this rack hanging above the bar full of class cups. My friend was standing by it, putting some stuff away. While we were talking to her, out of no where, this cup FLIES out of the rack, and barely misses my friend's head. It hit the floor and broke. I've never seen anything like it. It didn't just fall... it flew out of that rack. The rack wasn't even shaking or anything, we were indoors so there wasn't any wind to make it move or anything.

That freaked me out. It was like something had intended to hurt my friend.

Oh my gosh i love scary stories and horror movies but then i get to bed and im just laying there like.... Why? What have a done? I am such an idiot. Seriously one time i was hyped up on horror stories then out the crack in my door (its pitch black in the hallway outside my door) i see my white cat who kind of glows in the dark the way bright or white things do. He turns his head slowly and im thinking of exorcist, all ready for it to turn completely around, and when he looks at me his eyes are reflecting the light in my room in the most horrifying way! I was like OH HELL NO! And threw a pillow at my door. The end.

That's hilarious. I do the same thing though. My parents don't let me watch R movies but I read tons of scary books. (Yeah I know a book isn't as scary as a movie but it does the job). The thing is, my parents don't let me read before bed. ("It's too late, blah blah blah!") I read under the covers. When I do finally turn out the light, it actually IS too late because I lay in bed thinking about weird creepy monsters and stuff. I have a hyperactive imagination. I love it, though.

Latest posts

Back