CrazyMike's Bunny Blog 2010 edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....and our newest member to the family who thinks that she is a bunny Bella.

Bella1.JPG

bella2.JPG

bella3.JPG

Bella is slowly being introduced to the bunnies between 2 sets of fences under very close supervision.Bellais currently being introduced to Amelia.

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all well. I am sorry for not posting in such a long time. All of the bunnies are healthy and are doing great :biggrin:

I see Susan every day on Facebook as well as several other members here on the forum which is great so I am not completely out of it :big wink:

Hello Ali and Dave :) It is great to be back !!!

My oldest bunny Tonks ( 7 years old ) appears to have a fur ball. He is molting at the moment and would not eat anything this morning. He was also not acknowledging me when I called him. I usually do not take any chances with my bunnies so I gave him some meds for GI so hopefully he will be ok when I home. If he has not eaten by the time I get home I will get him on oxbow critical care and give him some more meds.

I am sorry Sas for not coming by in a while. Work has been nuts and Jeannette keeps me busy with cooking and housework. I am currently getting the house ready for Halloween. I am happy to report that all 10 bunnies are doing well. I will post some up to date pictures of them in the coming days . In the meantime here are some older pics of the buns that I have not previously posted before:

IMG_1398.JPG

Tonksc2.jpg

Tonks

1remus.JPG

Remusdd1.jpg

RY2.JPG

Remus

Max2dd.jpg

Max

new2.JPG

am4.jpg

Amelia

Happy New Year everyone :) Time is just flying by !!!

The bunnies are all doing well. It is becoming an old folks home here as 6 of the bunnies are now going to be at least 7 years old in 2012. Amelia has been getting thin. I am making changes to her diet to get some meat back on her.

The bunnies have all been eating timothy hay with a small amount of pellets and greens but as they are aging I think that they are going to need some adjustments to their diets.

I am saddened to report that we have lost Amelia. She appears to have had a stroke. When I got home today I found her on her side and unresponsive. Amelia was an amazing bunny full of life and energy. She was very affectionate and thought that she was a puppy.

You will be missed my sweet little girl

:bigtears:

Latest posts

Back