CrazyMike's Bunny Blog 2010 edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jasper is a cute little boy. My parents are trying to steal him from us :biggrin:

It was bunny moving day on Oct 13th. Jeannette and I moved all 10 bunnies and 2 doves over to their new home. We moved 3 bunnies at a time

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Jasper was out for a run at the time of this picture :)

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Caspian and Luna are constantly watching where we are :)

8.JPG

Max has a new cage and likes his top floor condo.

I was able to postion the bunnies so that they are able to get to view the dining and family rooms where we spend a lot of time. I also have a play area set up for them to get some exercise.

Tonks is in the living roomwhere he is able to get a good viewof what is going on outside.He does not get along with the rest of the bunnies so the living room is a good place for him.

Looking good!

Bet you and the babies are glad to be settling into the new place!

In one of the pictures, I can see your box of Oxbow hay...what size is it?

I just received 9lbs in the mail this morning and I'm thinking about ordering 25 lbs next time but didn't want to end up with too much.

Brandy I buy 50 pound boxes every 4-5 weeks for my bunny herd which are about$85. Actually I just ordered a box this morning and will be picking it up later on this afternoon.

Cool, I wish I could pick it up!

Where do you order it from?? I order mine out of Ontario but have to have it shipped, boooo :(
I order everything through Flowertown Chinchillas in Brampton, I wish our local pet store would get it in but they just push the Hagen crap!

I think 50lbs would take FOREVER for 1 bunny and 2 piggies to go through, I'm going to try the 25lb box next time :)

Brandy I pick up my hay from a place in Oakville called "Pet Connection"

Wabbitdad the unpacking is going well. The main floor of the house is pretty well unpacked but I do have all of my Christmas decorations sitting in my front hall and livingroom. Since Thanksgiving was in October here in Canada I will probably start setting things up very soon.

Remusny1.JPG

What are you doing to me now ???

Remusny2.JPG

I do not think that he likes it.

Remusny3.JPG

Not a happy camper !!!

Remusny4.JPG

Get rid of this stupid looking hat thing !!!

Remusny5.JPG

I will try and get some Halloween pics of the buns today or tomorrow :)

I need to find somecostumes that will fit him. He is a very patient and sweet little guy. Ihave to try and get some Halloween pics of the bunnies before midnight tonight. I took some last night but I was half asleep.

Come for a visit any time Ali :) Lots of lops over here unfortunately I did nt have a lot of with Halloween photos. These are the best pics I was able to come up with:

IMG_6908.JPG

Amelia

IMG_6897.JPG

Luna

IMG_6877.JPG

Remus

Hello everyone :big kiss:

I am sorry for not posting any new pics in such a long time. I will do so this weekend. I am happy to report that all of the bunnies are doing well :)

Latest posts

Back