CrazyMike's Bunny Blog 2010 edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You name the time, and day and i will bring Charger to you,lol. I truly do love him but he is such a BOOGER. I LOVE Jasper's coloring.

Jasper5.JPG

Jasper4.JPG

Jasper3.JPG

Jasper2.JPG

Jasper1.JPG

Some more pictures of Jasper :)

Hello everyone !!!! we are packing away and are now 27 days away from getting the keys for the new house :)

h1.JPG

The bunnies are all doing well. I took a few photos last night....

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6451.JPG

IMG_6453.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

great bunny pics of course, and what a beautiful house you are going to be having, cant wait to see more bun pics and pics of your house when you are moved in

Hello everyone :) I hope that you are all doing well. We moved into the new house just over a week ago. The bunnies are all doing fine . I had a real scare with Amelia. She had a really bad furball last Sunday or at least that is what I am putting it down to as she was molting. We had to force feed her and give her meds for 3 days before she finally started to eat on her own. The training that my vet gave me really came in handy. The poor girl has even forgotten how to drink from a bottle. I am happy to say that she is doing much better. I would estimate that her appetite is at about 80% now.

I will post some pics of the gang later on today...

Wow that is definately a scare, I'm so glad she is doing better :hug1

Congrats on the move, I bet you are so relieved to be in your new house.

And I'm glad to see you live in Canada cause it will be easier for me to bunny nap Jasper :roflmao:

Latest posts

Back