CrazyMike's Bunny Blog 2010 edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepy.JPG

I love this picture!

Remus is one of the cutest Holland Lops I've ever seen! I tend to think Holland Lops are the cutest breed, so that's quite the accomplishment :) I think Remus wants to take a permanent vacation to Alaska.

Fran that little Caspian is a fire ball. He is built like a tank and full of energy.He can briefly beseen on a Telus tv commercial that is currently on the air up here in southern Ontario. The footage of him was taken from a advertising campaign back in the fall of 2004. Wish that I had some pictures of him from back then :(

I really want to breed Remus with my Sable point Holland lop Luna but Jeannette wil not let me. Perhaps I should leave their cage doors open beforeI go to work. They both love each other :)I will take some pictures of them eyeballing each other :)

Luna is almost 3 years old... Remus is such a unique and amazing lop. I do not know if I would ever forgive myself if I did not try and bred him. On top of his looks he is affectionate, playful, andregal.

I wouldn't breed a 3 year old bun. As a doe matures the bones in her pelvis become less flexible and it cause her serious problems if she was to give birth. In addition to the kits being still born, one could get stuck inside her.

Hello everyone :)

I hope that you are all well. I am so sick of packing for the October move :X

IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5882.JPG

IMG_5883.JPG

IMG_5885.JPG

We are going to be adding 1 or 2 more Holland lops to the herd in the coming weeks :big wink:

Which one can I permanently borrow :)

Jeannette and I have a 2-3 hour drive to pick up our new edition. I will post pictures of the trip and the little guy tomorrow afternoon :biggrin2:

Poor Charger !!! How about I take him and add him to my herd :biggrin:

We went in a 100 mile drive today

IMG_6008.JPG

IMG_6009.JPG

IMG_6010.JPG

IMG_6011.JPG

IMG_6012.JPG

We arrived at a town called Utopia and did we find an amazing little bunny !!!

Latest posts

Back