Crasins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayuri

Reaction score
Grace has now discovered her love of craisns and today I've been giving her a fair amount and then suddenly thought that maybe I was giving her a too many, especially as I was picking out the big ones for her.

How many do you give your buns every day?

hi jess

can you get craisins from asda coop sainsburys or tesco

cause i didnt think you could buy them over hear

what about canned pumpkin

do you no

varna xxxxx

lucylocket wrote:
hi jess

can you get craisins from asda coop sainsburys or tesco

cause i didnt think you could buy them over hear

what about canned pumpkin

do you no

varna xxxxx
yer good question, i didnt know you could ge thtem over here either!

Hi Varna, I'm not sure if you can get craisins over here, I always thought they were the American/Canadian equivalent to our raisins which is what I was I feed my buns instead.:)

Also I've never seen canned pumpkin over here, unfortunately I don't think it is sold in the UK.

Yes you can get them here...although they arent called craisins.

If you look in the bakery section of your local supermarket you can find small packets of them often mixed with raisins made by Ocean Spray. Either that or try health food shops or I got 100grams for 89p from a market stall in town that sells nuts and dried fruit.

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Hi Varna, I'm not sure if you can get craisins over here, I always thought they were the American/Canadian equivalent to our raisins which is what I was I feed my buns instead.:)

Also I've never seen canned pumpkin over here, unfortunately I don't think it is sold in the UK.
Craisins, I believe, are the cranberry equivalent of raisins. If that helps.

Latest posts

Back