craisins

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hartleybun

Reaction score
hello! i keep seeing craisins mentioned on the forum. it seems that bunnies love them. have googled the word and its coming backas dried cranberries. is this correct or are all those american bunnies loving a snack that we cant get here in the uk?:(

thank you:D

Hi!

Yes, Craisins are just a popular brand here in the U.S. (and maybe in some other countries as well?) Dried cranberries are a huge hit with my bunnies, especially since papaya tablets have been out for a while.

Once you buy some, let us know how your bunny liked them!

Kathy :)

be sure to limit how many they get tho!
Bo and Clover love them so much! Clover even begs for them... they know the sound of the craisin bag.... their ears perk up and they are right there with the noses "mama, craisin for bunny?"

thank you! mine seem to ignore all the regular treats that our pet suppliers sell:rollseyeswill pick up some craisins or whatever they call dried cranberries here on my next shopping trip. will let you know what the little gastronauts make of them...:D

Craisins are probably better for them than those yogie treats and stuff they sell.

Oh, I'm getting better at not giving them so many treats ..... but there was a time.... :blushan:

haha, I usually give my bunnies around 2 each a day because they are sugary. However, I've been known to be a pushover sometimes and have given a little more than that ;)

Kathy

Lola gets yogurt drops and crunch a rounds, and the occasional yogurt ( at least I think that's what it is) pretzel (all bought in the bunny section at Petsmart)

BUT

she has to work for them LOL

they either get buried in with her normal food (just one) or stuffed into a wicker ball...or in a chinese finger trap! (aka..bamboo tube,chew tube in you buy them from the pet store-we get them from the dollar tree in a big bag and she share's with mom's bird).

we love her to death but she's not the brightest bunner in the hutch so we have to make it fairly easy to find...

a big thank you to everyone who answered my question! tesco, nearest supermarket, have ocean spray craisins, 49p for small bag. they were tucked away in the dried fruit bit of the home baking section, underneath their own brand dried fruit in bigger bags.

did not get the same response as i would had i given them a carrot:happyrabbit:but variety is the spice of life so will persevere.:D have throwna few onto their lawn which is looking very green and tasty at the moment. so far they havent been thrown back:biggrin2:

again a big thank you:bouquet:

Latest posts

Back