~Craigslist thread: what are you looking at?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?? Rabbits LIKE being in cages? Let's put him in a cage and see how HE likes it!

I know! The weirdest thing is they have HUGE cages (I didn't think to take pictures) for the other animals such as chinchillas and guinea pigs and they sell rabbit cages that are much bigger than the one the bun was in. So why did they put him in such a small cage? I just don't understand some people...

Aww, I'm sorry you saw that =( I know it's tempting to "rescue" pet store bunnies but it's usually a really bad idea =(

I know I shouldn't even look at Craig's list pets, but saw this and am just hoping this poor bunny found a good home.

" need to sell bunny by tonight

I need to get rid of my rabbit by tonight. His name is crisco he is black and white. Cage and food dish and bowl included. Im only asking 60 for him. Paid 75 for the cage alone so 60 is resonable. He needs a good home. Im Moving in with my boyfriend and cant have pets there. Need him gone tonight"

This one gave me the idea to someday offer to foster a pregnant doe for a rescue, since I'd love to experience baby bunnies, but have no desire to become a breeder. Yes, they really did spell pregnant "pergant."

pergant bunny and dad

Hi im moving out of state and cannot bring with me the mom is calico and dad is brown and white they come with a huge cage, bedding, to bags of food scooper to clean cage and rabbit brush food dish and water bottle the only thing you going to need is a seseparate cage for dad when momma bunny has her babies if you are interasted please feel free to contact me day or night thank a rehomeing fee eof 50$

Ugh. Both are awful. I want to offer the second editing services for a fee. That hurt to read.

Latest posts

Back