Couple of thoughts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanTheDutch

Reaction score
Ok

#1 my mom is going to share this name with me because sometimes she hasquestions too, she fell in love with Duncan the first night and is nowattatached. So if it seem that someone else is writing it is her mostlikely she will put her name at the bottome to indiacate its her.

#2 Duncan sleeps in his litter box? Why? Does anyone elses bun do this?Is there a way I can make him not sleep in there or should I let him?

Sara and Duncan

Hey there! Im not a expert but i say lethim. becasue FayNay dose it too and its too cute and the more i keeptaking her out of it the more she goes in it. The petsore that I gother from also told me she loved to sleep in her potty and i was likeOK? now i see it with my own eyes and i think she is fine, faynay andthumps share a cage so they have 1 litterboxes in the same cage lol onefor the potty and one for faynays bed lol

ashley and buns

snoozebaby.jpg

Yup, Meat sleeps in her litterbox, too. I think it's a commonbunny thing... after all, it's soft & cozy.:D You might try giving Duncan an extra litterbox in thehopes that he'll use one as a bed & the other a toilet (that'swhat Meat does, now... she's decided that one box is for pooping& eating, & the other one is for digging &sleeping).

I have 3 litter boxes. 1 in his cage, and two outside of it in my room. He loves to poop and pee evrywhere so I putboxes in the three places he went no now he doesnt go on my floor, buthe goes in all three. I guess Ill just let him.

Sara and Duncan

My Dutch buns both sleep in their litterboxes. Silly wabbits. I just let them. Ifigure I can't stop them. If your buns are young, it'sproably a good sign that they will be easy to litter train. :)

Hey there! He most likely sleeps in his LiterBox because its a Safe Place. Thats what Holly did for a while till Imade them a little Hidey cave for them and she stopped. I'm pretty surethats why..Cuz its a safe place =)

Orions_girl16 wrote:
I'm pretty sure thats why..Cuz its a safe place =)
That's right Orions_girl16.....Pebbles sleeps under her stoolbecause she feels secure there. They like to havesomething over their heads. It's like being in aburrow hiding from predators. Once in a while, shewill lay in her litter box, or sit up on the stool.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back