Could you please help my newborn win $50k for college?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberNBuns

Reaction score
Hello fellow RO members!

I had my first (miracle) baby 10 weeks ago, and I have entered him into the Gerber Photo Search contest.

He is in the birth+ group, and his name is Terence.

If you could spare a moment of your time to click to vote for him, I would really appreciate it.

The winner of each group will get an iPad and a chance to win $50,000 for college, plus maybe be in a gerber commercial. I am most excited about the college money though.

Each person can vote once per day through December 1st.

The link is here:
https://gerber.promo.eprize.com/photosearch/gallery?id=223270

You have to have a Facebook account, I think.
Thank you so much, whether you vote once or daily, I really appreciate it

Here is the photo I entered:
photo.php

Sorry, I used the Facebook link, which doesn't show up. I'll figure it out. :-/

You can still see the photo by clicking on the vote link in the first post though :)

Mods, Would you mind allowing me to edit my first post in this thread to include the correct link and search info? Also my second and third posts could be deleted since I messed up the photo URL. Thanks.

Maybe its because I'm Canadian?
Can another American check this out please?

Your new link still takes me to the facebook home page, but so does gerbers link when I searched them on google and found a link to their facebook page on the contest. I can access the Canadian gerber facebook page... but then the only button I can access is an endless loop to enter the contest that wants all my info.

The contest is very glitchy this year. There are a lot of complaints on the gerber page. I discovered that the link I posted originally works on my iphone and mobile facebook app, but the other link works on my laptop. And not vice versa. It's pretty uncool of them to let the contest go on half-cocked. I do appreciate you trying again though. I'll update if it seems they have it worked out. In the mean time, if others are able to get through, please let me know. :-/

I just clicked on the fixed link in post #3 and went directly to the Gerber facebook page. It does want me to LIKE the page before I could get to the voting page.

Latest posts

Back