Coop Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
Sadly I was told that we had no money to drive 3hrs to go to a show in Seguin, TX. That made me really mad because I had gotten Leo all ready and was exercising him daily and everything, but thats not what the post is about... Just had to rant!!:X

The next show around is in Belton, TX on the 8th of April. Someone told me it was a coop show. It goes for 2 days. The 8th-9th. What is a coop show? Is it different from a regular show? Are you going to need a cage that the rabbit can stay in the whole time or do they leave him in cages there? Do I stay with him in Belton?

Ok, I am defiently going to this one even if I cant show because it is only about 45 mins away and there is no excuse for my mom to get out of it!!

A "cooped" show means that the rabbits are kept in coops during the show rather than the exhibitor's carriers.

Some of the cooped shows have "runners" to put the rabbits on the table, so the coop number would be marked in the rabbits right ear. Other cooped shows have the owners/exhibitors put the rabbits on the table.

Pam

bunnylover78642 wrote:
The next show around is in Belton, TX on the 8th of April. Someone told me it was a coop show. It goes for 2 days. The 8th-9th.What is a coop show? Is it different from a regular show? Are you going to need a cage that the rabbit can stay in the whole time or do theyl eave him in cages there? Do I stay with him in Belton?

Ok, I am defiently going to this one even if I cant show because it is only about 45 mins away and there is no excuse for my mom to get out of it!!
The deadline for registering for Belton was March 10th - so it is too late to register for that show. It is a state show - I think I shared the deadline in an earlier post of yours....

Peg

Oh Right... Well, I think I might go because I really want to see a show.

Plus a breeder wants to show her reds to me and she lives in Belton.

Latest posts

Back