Cooking Pasta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killertheturtle

Reaction score
Hi!
I love love love spagetti and would probably eat it all the time if possible...
I don't have a stove and my oven is not even hooked up (not that I would use it if it was), so my best friend is my micowave.
Is there a way to cook pasta (not the frozen dinner kinds) in a microwave? I'm craving some wheat pasta.
Thanks!

Just put the noodles and water in the microwave and nuke until the pasta is soft. It might take a few tries to get it right, but at least you'll have pasta.

All you need is hot water for the pasta to absorb. Give it a try and let us know how it works!

--Dawn

You could buy a hot plate! I saw some at the store yesterday for $16. I think I'd have a hard time not having a stove and oven... You could buy those noodle mix packets, the ones that are Fettuccini Alfredo flavored and the like. Those microwave well, thank you living in a dorm. I believe they have some whole wheat varieties, too. If you do try to microwave regular pasta, just get a big glass bowl with a lid, dump in the noodles and a good amount of water to cover. Try microwaving it for maybe 10 minutes, stir and see what the texture is like, then microwave for another five or so. Good luck!

Just for the record, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese can be made in the microwave, so I assumeany pasta can.

Latest posts

Back