Contractions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
I think little Liam is trying to make an early appearance. I have been having contractions since yesterday. Im trying to stay off my feet because i don't want him coming just yet. Yesterday the contractions were 7-8 minutes apart. I called the doctor and he said until they get to under 5 minutes, my water breaks, or I start bleeding, there's not a whole lot that can be done because it isn't considered active labor. Today they are a little harder to time, but they are pretty frequent. I have an appointment thursday and he said if I'm still having contractions, then he is going to check me and hook me up to the monitors and see whats going on. Pray this little boy doesnt decide to come yet. I'll be 35 weeks thursday, so I would really like him to stay in at least 2 more weeks...but at the same time, if he comes now, it will give my fractured rib a break...im weighing my pros and cons lol

Good thing you didn't get into fisticuffs at the mall, he would have plopped right out on the floor! :boxing

Good luck, know that we will be praying for you :hug:

I will be thinking of you and little Liam! I'm sure all will be okay either way. Hang in there and let us know what happens if you are able ;)

Good luck whichever way it goes, I'm looking forward to seeing cute little wrinkly baby pictures when he does make his grand entrance :)

Thanks everyone. I just woke up from a much needed nap. Could've slept longer but wifely duties were calling me lol. Still having contractions but no other changes. I can't wait to show him off to all of you :)

Went to the doctor today. Im 1cm dilated. Liam is head down and in place. Its just a matter or time before he comes. Hopefully sooner than later. Doctor thinks he's going to come early too. Im having tons of contractions. Some braxton Hicks, some are real contractions...COME ON OUT LIAM!!

I tried to enjoy every minute of being pregnant and never wanted to hurry the birth along. I was in denial even when I went into labor, haha. They are quieter inside! Lol. No diaper changes, no waking up in the middle of the night......:) maybe enjoy these last moments of just one child!!!

I hope everything goes great with the birth and he is healthy and strong. Best of luck and we will all be watching for updates!

I loved being pregnant with audrina She was sooo easy. But I have a fractured rib, so every kick and contraction is killing me. It hurts so bad. Me and audrina have been doing as much together as I can tolerate. Too much moving around and walking kick starts my contractions. I just have his room together and everything in place for his arrival and my bags packed and in my truck. I just want him to get here. The anticipation is killing me

My due date for my daughter was yesterday 12/14. I've only dilated to 1. Have been at 1 cm for the last 3 weeks. No contractions or Braxton Hicks at all.. What fun.

Induction date is set for 12/21 (the prophesied "Doomsday"). Would be so nice not to have this horrid heart burn anymore.

My due date for my daughter was yesterday 12/14. I've only dilated to 1. Have been at 1 cm for the last 3 weeks. No contractions or Braxton Hicks at all.. What fun.

Induction date is set for 12/21 (the prophesied "Doomsday"). Would be so nice not to have this horrid heart burn anymore.

heh... my mom used to tell me "there's no worse feeling in the world than being 10 months pregnant". I was due around 12/14 (her birthday)... when christmas came and went, she threw a HUGE fit and made my dad take ALL of the "baby's first christmas" ornaments off the tree, lol. I was born at like 11 pm on the 26th. the way I tell it, I was waiting for all the christmas fuss to be over with before I showed up!

That's my sons birthday (12/21). He'll be turning 8! Both my kids were late, my daughter was 7 days and my son was 8 days late. On both occasions the labor was started by the doctors. With my daughter they stripped my membrane during my dr appt, labor started that night. And for my son, I was induced.

Good Luck and I hear ya on the Heart Burn. I think I had tums in my mouth 24/7 lol.

My son stayed in my rib cage, on the right side from 7 months until I had him. He had his feet in there. It was awful. He didn't break anything, thankfully. But my ribs STILL hurt. They've never been the same! He did some damage, but he was all 22 3/4 inches long!
Being pregnant for me was really easy though, I was never sick or anything, just a little tired. Then with the ribs. lol I had him when I was 36weeks/6days, my water actually broke on its own and thus it began.
Like Lisa, I was in total denial I was in labor! I took a shower, I packed my bag. I REALLY wanted to wash my dishes, but my husband wouldn't let me!
I also had terrible heart burn! I had tums constantly, I took them everywhere with me. Had different bottles in different places, for just in case!

Latest posts

Back