Considering purchasing 'Rabbit Training Techniques'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyabrooke

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying this online book about rabbit training techniques and how to get them to listen and obey. I know they aren't like dogs or anything like that, but Poe's naughty streak is quite exhausting and overwhelming sometimes. He has been much better since he was fixed, but tonight has been the worst night since that and he won't even let me put papers on my desk!

I thought this might help me get my head around getting him to listen and also finally get him toilet trained.

http://rabbittrainingtechniques.com/

If anyone has read it or has heard of it let me know if it is worth $14.95!

T

P.s I have already taught Poe to come to me by tapping on the ground (well.. when he is close by and is coming my direction...), so I am not so much interested in that as I am in toilet training and stopping him biting and charging.

It could just be a waste though and the secret to psychology to having them obey your every command is treats... And I already know that!

T

It's self-published, so I don't know how much the guarantee would be worth. There's a book listed on Amazon with great reviews called Getting Started: Clicking with your Rabbit by Joan Orr. If you get it, let us know how well it works.

Yeah you might be right. People have a habit of talking themselves up a lot :p

I will definitely give that book a good look! Clicker training is next in line after toilet training :p

T

Latest posts

Back