Colors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score
Okay so dad is a Broken Chocolate and mom is a Black VM. Their are 5 babies they are almost 2 weeks old. I know their are 2 broken black and the other 3 im not sure!

1334268_orig.jpg

842914_orig.jpg

This baby has a white sopt on its head.

7553467_orig.jpg

And here are the 2 broken Black

1259582_orig.jpg

And this Litter has the same father and the mother is a seal. They are 7 days old. So would the 3 dark babies be seal? And this litter also has one broken black and 2 gray broken ones.

3703902_orig.jpg

I am soooo jealous of broken lionheads. I want one so bad but its hard to find them around my area!

Hard to say for sure, mine changed color as they got more hair. The one with the white mark on its head looks like it might be VM.

For the first litter, the top two look like broken blue and if that's right then the solid one with the white spot is a lilac.

Second litter, for the black colored ones, it depends on the dad's background. If he has shaded in the background then they may be seals. If he doesn't, then it's not very likely that they are seals.

Latest posts

Back