Colored Fonts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for bumping up this reminder Carolyn, as I have a very difficult time reading the color fonts.

Pam

Along with black font, it also helps if postersbreak up their post into paragraphs, instead of one long, run-onentry. I will sometimes avoid reading such a postbecauseit is too difficultto figure out what theperson was trying to say.

Buck

Agreed.Especially when people get a little too excited about something they'retalking about and ramble on and on about something. Which iswhat I will do at times. =)

Navy doesn't bother anyone does it? If so, then I can change it.

--Melissa and Umbra

I must be really dense, but I guess I never evenrealized that the fonts and colors could be changed on posts.... nowthat i'm in the middle of writing this post, I see that the options areavailable.... i dont know why i never noticed it before. I dont thinki've got bad eyes at all, but I agree that the colors are way too hardto read, and i also think that trigger headaches from eye strain.

I also never noticed it before... you can do lotsof things on here it seems I just didn't realize... toobad they don't have a nice pink color

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I also never noticed it before... you can do lots of thingson here it seems I just didn't realize...
too bad they don't have a nice pink color

I don't even attempt to read that type of font you used in the "too bad sentence", Michelle.

Wait'll you folks get older...you'll see - or not. *giggles*

Sticky, yes, even the navy is hard to read.

We have SunnieBunnie to thank for bumping this post up. I didn't do it. :)

-Carolyn

haha I get ya Carolyn :p

Even for me that was hard to read, so I can understand what it would be like for those of you with weaker eyes.

I'll stick with my black font...for now...*dun dun dun dun* lol

Today I consider myself to have good eye sight....

Had the Lasik procedure 4 yrs ago... I went from nearcompletely blind to having "perfect" 20/30 vision... and I'm only25!

I don't do too bad with the default font, (personally I findthe size 3 to be easier on my eyes)... but I have been finding theother colors to be just a little tough, strange tense strainingsensation between my eyes & rolling back to complete aheadache.

I just figured if I'm experiencing this... others might be too. ;)

Buck Jones wrote:
Along with black font, it also helps if posters break uptheir post into paragraphs, instead of one long, run-onentry. I will sometimes avoid reading such a postbecauseit is too difficultto figure out what theperson was trying to say.

Buck
I am highly guilty of that, but can't help it, often I don't think about it.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
DarkRed, Blue,Navy,andGreenare all fine for me to read. Ithelps if they are bolded also. I agree with you on the others and Iwould probably skip right over a post that had those colors. They aretoo hard to read and too bright.
I agree completely ...... and would add that it doesn't hurt to bump the size of the letters up one font size. :)

I don't have trouble as much reading the light colors as it just HURTSmy eyes to do so.... I think one post that had bright green was burnedinto my retnas for a couple of hours! :p

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
Today I consider myself to have good eye sight....

Had the Lasik procedure 4 yrs ago... I went from nearcompletely blind to having "perfect" 20/30 vision... and I'm only25!
I am looking into this procedurefor my son in the next couple of years. He only has one badeye that is really severe enough to have it done. I hope wecan...... without glasses he's legally blind in it. We didn'teven know he had poor eyesight when we found out!!! It iscorrected and he has 20/20 now (with glasses) but I would like to findout options for him in the future.

I want it done too! Did it hurt?

Sorry I went off topic here, butit's interesting to find someone who's had it done:)

*bumping up for the newer members* ;)

Latest posts

Back