Colored Fonts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

I Love Colors -- but my old eyes don't.

Folks that use colored fonts, I have a very hard time reading yourvaluable notes. I really have to strain my eyes to read what you write.

I so want to know your thoughts, comments, knowledge, and input, but I find myself going to the next post that I can read.

Black font on a white sheet is easiest for me.

Can you please refrain from the colors and put your font color back to black to make it easier on us older folk?

Many, Many Thanks!
-Carolyn

Along these samelines...All computers/monitors have different settings, therefore fontsize looks much different on each screen. On this setup when you aretyping your message it doesn't show you the standard font size, itshows you numbers 1 through 7. I have chosen a size that I use everytime that I find easy to read and hope that it isn't terribly huge foreveryone else. If it is, I hope someone tells me because I find that soobnoxious. I just wanted to bring that to everyone's attention becausescreen settings do make things look different on each computer andsmall fonts are very hard to read.

In fact, out of curiosity, what size are most of you choosing? I use Comic Sans #2.

Raspberry

one reason i like colors is it keeps each postfrom running into one another, otherwise to me it's jut one blob ofblack letters. I do think some colors are much harder to read thanothers, yellow for one aqua,lime, violet these are allhard on my eyes, when i see the yellow text often i don't know what itsays other than it's yellow. infact those bright colors hurt my eyes.

dark redbluenavygreen I findthe darker colors easier to read, dark red or navy any good fo youguys?

DarkRed, Blue,Navy,andGreenare all fine for me to read. Ithelps if they are bolded also. I agree with you on the others and Iwould probably skip right over a post that had those colors. They aretoo hard to read and too bright.

Yeah, I've always liked your writing, Raspberry.

I also agree with Gabby on the darker colors.

Thanks for posting this Carolyn, I have a hard time reading some of them too.

Bumping this up for the new folks.

-Carolyn

Yes...I still find them bright and hard to read.

Sorry! :?

-Carolyn

I'd really like it if people only used navy orblack. I find that reading too much of the posts with colored fontsgives me migraines. I generally skip those posts because I don't wantto risk havig a splitting headache and being sick from it. It mightjust be that since I got glasses, my eyes have become more sensitive tolight and reading colored posts strains my eyes and since a computerlets off light, it probably doesn't help.

MyBunnyBoys, that's AMAZING!:shock: The colored fonts and the extremely small onestrigger my migraines too!!! :(

Latest posts

Back