Yay, thanks for reading Nela! I was replying to your new bunny thread when you were replying to this one How it works with feeding the babies is that the parents eat food and water, and store it in their crop, which is like a holding tank that drains into the stomach. So the food isn't digested at all, it's just chewed up and soaked in water. Then they feed that to the babies. Something that a lot of people don't realize is that it's not actually vomiting- birds CAN vomit up from their stomachs partially digested food (Little Bird did it once), but that's not what the babies are fed. Birds don't really chew up small seeds like millet, they just kind of swallow them and then they get digested. So the millet fed to the babies isn't chewed up at all and the babies' digestive systems are supposed to digest it. Kieran is digesting seeds fine, but Teddy isn't. There are whole millet seeds in his poop! Hopefully the acidophilus will help him. The breeder lady said it may be because of the Grape Seed Extract I was putting in the water- she told me to do that because we were a little worried about the parents having a bacterial problem in their guts and grape seed extract kills the bad bacteria. I didn't think of this at the time, but the grape seed extract of course also kills some of the good bacteria and that could be why Teddy isn't digesting right. To tell the truth, I'm a tiny bit annoyed that I was told to give them grape seed extract when it could cause problems like this. I put it in their water just to be safe, but it may have done more harm than good. Now that there's no grape seed extract and the good bacteria instead, hopefully things will clear up for him! It's amazing how attached I've gotten to the little fuzz balls!