Cockatiel Egg and Chick Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry Shiloh. You did so much for her! I think you should absolutely make a rainbow bridge announcement for her. I know this thread really touched me and I'm sure others must feel the same.

Izzy might not have been a bunny - but she won our hearts. For all these weeks we followed her story - OF COURSE she deserves a RB thread - please write it when you're ready.

Oh no... I am so sorry, Shiloh. :hug: You did everything you could for her, and she did win my hearts (me, Will, and my mum!) She deserves a rainbow bridge thread. She was a very special little birdie, and you gave her a longer life than she would have had on her own. Plus, she got to be spoiled, snuggled, kissed and petted on a daily basis, which a lot of other birdies don't get. You are an excellent birdie (and bunny) mom, don't forget it!

Fly free at the bridge, little girl :rainbow:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
My baby girl died in my hands a few minutes ago :bawl: I peeked in on her in the brooder to find her lying on her stomach and gasping. I picked her up, gave her some kisses (I always gave her a kiss after feeding her before I put her back in the brooder), and petted her until she died. She died about a minute and a half after I picked her up. As you can imagine, this is a very sad time for me because she was 13 weeks old today and I raised her by hand since she was 10 days old. I was never certain that she'd survive, but I loved her very much anyway- how could I not?
I hope this doesn't come out wrong....I pray it doesn't. But I've lost enough animals to observe certain things.

I reread this a couple of times and found myself wondering if she was waiting for you and hoping for you to come by.

I say that because you kissed her and she passed away so soon - as if that was what she needed to release her from the bonds of earth...

Crazy I know...but I know she knew she was loved and it meant a lot to her.

Latest posts

Back