Coca-Cola advert

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

star_girl

Reaction score
is anyone else in the UK (not sure if you haveit in the US) gutted that the coca-cola holidays are coming advertisn't on anymore at christmas:sad:...thisone...[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC-YPIYCv4M&mode=related&search=[/ame]
(i could only find it with foreign language, but its the same thing)

i loved that advert i can remember it from when i was very young, whenit came on you know christmas had officially started! when i was atschool me and my friends used to have a little contest of who saw itfirst at chrsitmas!

anyway i'm gunna write to coca-cola and complain coz i know i lot more people who want it back too!!!

its like christmas has been cancelled :cry4:(well maybe its not that drastic!:brat:)
:rant:

Anna xxxxx

I am sooo disappointed that they got rid of it,this was always a big part of Christmas, once you saw this you knewChristmas was really here! :candycane:

And the new add is stupid, the girl getting older and giving Santa abottle of coke, it's just not the same, even if it had the music itwould be ok, but they left that out!:cry1:

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

Hi Anna , now that you mentioned it, you are right the comercial hasn't been on here either.

Susan:snowflake:

haha i agree the new one is stupid! just not the same...it was one of the high lights of christmas!
can't believe they have cancelled it in canada too, awful!

but im glad i'm not the only one who thinks its totally unacceptable of coca-cola to do this to us!!:sigh

:eek:hwell:

anna xxxxx :)

yeh thats one is for morrisons. and i do agree, i really like thats one!!
it partly makes up for no coca-cola one,
its just the music i miss! oh well i'll have to get my fix from youtube....
i think i need to get out more...!!

anna xxxxx

I also remember that one and it reminds me ofhome. Every year, there would be a Truckers Christmas Paradethat would go from one town to the other on the highway. Itwas fun to see all the different lights and such on the trucks.

I miss my hometown...

What a lovely commercial!,i think i would miss that one too!

Ohh gee i can't remember when the last coca cola commercial showed here,it has been a loooong time.

They used to have a lot of coca cola commercials on tv when i was a kid,but things have changed :(

cheryl
snow03.gif

I actually realy like the current cola ad BUT itwould be good only if it had the song and the big van! That would makeit so good! Its ruined christmas :( I love that song.

Lets boycott coke all winter

"holidays are comin', holidays or comin', falalalala lalalalala.. 'tis the season its always the real thing..."

Me and my friends did a little round of it whilst Christmas shopping in tribute to the ad.

I just saw a coke commercial, actually it was quite cute. It had polar bears and penguins (cartoon) in it.

Susan:snowflake:

Oh ours doesn't. Ours is about a little girlthrough her life. One year when shes around 8 (i'd say) Santa gives hera cola, then shes around 15ish, and he gives her 2 cokes, and then aguy bumps into her, then the next one they're married with kids and hegives her 4 little bottles, then he next one shes a grandma and shecomes back and gives him a cola. Its cute - but no song!

OMG, they changed it!!! They put the good songin!!!:bunnydance: It's the same ad Pinksalamander described,butwith holidays are coming!:colors:It's reallyChristmas now!!!:snowflake:

Michaela andthegirls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

Latest posts

Back