Coal-goobye my little old girl.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking the the "Rescue" section and thought of you my little "bug". Someone wants to re-home the bunny they've had for seven years as they are going off to college--the same circumstances as how you came to be with us. I'll never understand how someone can do that with an animal that has been with them that long, it would break my heart.:banghead

Still can't visit here and stay dry eyed. You were with us for such a long time and almost the oldest bunny we ever had. Still think of you every time I have Nikki out, as she stretches out with her legs behind her just like you did without a care in the world. Still think about you all the time and miss you my little "bug".

we ll meet them in time and my they hop upon that rainbow until we meet with them again

you gave them the best possible and happy life a bun can have and its making room for the ball of joy waiting for you ... =)

again sorry for you loss and my condolences for your passing ... =/

"Tempus Fugit"--time flies. 5 years already gone--doesn't seem possible. Still remember how well rounded you were when you first came to us. You were such a beautiful color and so very smart. We still miss you my little "bug". Rest peacefully little girl.

Thank you. She was a special little bunny--very fat when we first got her--poor diet and the "girl" was going off to college. I raised 3 Doberman's while in college and also had 8 aquariums, so I find it hard to deal with someone not wanting to keep their companion animal. Didn't get a television til after I was married. Of course, all of our bunnies over the last 20+ years have been special.

Latest posts

Back