Clear eye discharge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Hello guys, today I went to see fuyu ( my cousins rabbit) and she told me to check her since I’m the family vet now🤡
There was something sticking in her eye, I think it’s hay, her eye isn’t red or anything and it looks okay, but it’s a little bit wet, is that normal? I took it out and tried to clean the corner of her eye, it also looks like there’s a very small cut on her lash line I don’t know what it’s called, I told her to clean it with sailine is that correct? the vet won’t be available till February, there’s also a very small cut on her nose, I could be from her nails, and when I touched under her nose it was a bit damp, only one side though, no redness, irritation or anything, and I can’t see the discharge so no color either.

She’s also not eating her cecotropes, like.. when i went there she jumped and left an inch of cecotropes sticking together, I gave it to her and she ate it, now I’m back home and my cousin texted me saying that she left the same amount of cecotropes on the floor, and when she gave it to her she ate a bit and refused to eat the rest. She’s leaving her cecotropes all the time, she’s two months old angora, my cousin gives her alfalfa, she only eats the leaves.. and she gets a little bit of pellets too.

Latest posts

Back