Cleaning old Pee stain ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinai

Reaction score
I found a pee stain from Mr. AJ that is an unknown amount of time old. Can't be to old as my sense of smell has only been messed up about a week.

I let him free range on my bed while I watch tv and or do other small things. Well the little stinker was going to a corner and since my mattress is pulled away from the other mattress I use as a backrest there slightly he decided to go pee there. I found it while looking for something and feeling a wet spot.

Any ideas on how to get it clean and stink free? He's an intact male with strong urine smell. The stain is on mattress fabric and on colored bed sheets.

AJ is lucky he's adorable

Aka.
Thanks.

And Stevesmum
I sprayed white vinegar on it when I found it but it was late at night and I was sapped for energy.

I figured the vinegar so I cleaned most of it with that.

If it doesn't work, try hydrogen peroxide. Works like a CHARM! Our Whiskey had never been in a house before (you should have seen him the first time he touched carpet with his cute little feet!!) and thus he had NO idea what a litter box was when we got him. H2O2 was my friend that week. :p

Latest posts

Back