Clatsop County Small Animal Round Up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCRabbitry

Reaction score
I am not sure if everyone is aware, but this Saturday, November 20th, Clatsop County is holding their annual Small Animal Round Up. This is for Rabbits, Cavies, Poultry, Pigeons and Cats.

There will be showmanship and conformation.

Registration starts at 8 am and the show starts at 9 am.

It is located at the Clatsop County Fairgrounds.

With that said, I am bringing a few rabbits to put into the raffle.

I will have two trio's and a pair of Mini Lops that will be put in the raffle.

These are VERY nice well bred Mini Lops. I have selected them so that a well deserving 4H youth may be able to get a good start in the Mini Lop breed.

Contact me if you would like any more info on them. They will be offered with complete pedigrees and registration papers.

Hope to see you all there!

Melinda

I'll be there. =3
Bringing one or two satin angoras, and the rest dwarfs.
I'll definitely be looking at those mini lops. ;D

could they use any more rabbit donations for the raffle? XD I have a junior or two that would work very nicely for a 4Her. I'd be keeping them if I had holes open, but I'm -3 holes lol.

I am sure if you wanted to bring anything to donate to the raffle they would be more than happy to put it in, you just have to be willing to take them home if they don't move.

The first trio is a black buck, a chin doe, and a broken black gold tipped steel doe.

The second trio is a chestnut buck, a REW doe, and a broken black gold tipped steel doe.

The pair is a broken chestnut buck and a broken black doe.

If the rabbits don't move, I may be offering them to 4H kids for free. I want to give the kids that are doing the raffle a chance first.

It also helps the club that is putting on the show. :D

I have lots of REWs in my herd. I have two of them bred right now too. :D

Latest posts

Back