Cinnamen portrait

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Here's the portrait of Cinnamen that I did forCinnabun.... I chose this pose out of her group of photos in her onlinescrapbook. I hope Cinnamen doesnt mind all the pink and blue.... i justthought those colors would go well with the zebra stripes.

84720900.jpg

I know I keep telling everyone this when i get their bunny portraitsdone, but Cinnabun- if you could p.m. me your address I could send outa print of your bunny's portrait at the same time that I send outLissa's and BunnyMommy's. I dont think anything will be going out untilFriday because of our huge snowfall we just got hit with.

Wow - as usual :D You're just crazy talented :p

gjsara wrote:
you are a machine you are pumping these things out! you rock:) again beautiful work!

sara

Yeah.... my hubby says I was given some weird talent of cranking outthe artwork. You should have seen me right before our Reptile Show thispast October. I procrastinated til the last minute, but had to takeartwork to sell at a booth we had already reserved. In the week beforethe show I was pumping out like 3 pictures a day.... it was nuts. Inever want to procrastinate til the last second again......

Another phenomenal portrait!

I'm just in awe of your talent.

-Carolyn

gjsara wrote:
youare a machine you are pumping these things out! you rock:) againbeautiful work!

sara
No kidding. You are fast girl!

omg i love it sooooo much! thankyou much! it muchbetter than the one i thought would work! i LOVE the colors as well!thankyou!

Latest posts

Back