Christmas Presents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Well, with christmas fast approaching, just three more days until that exciting morning for me, and just a little less for the rest of you.

So I know all of you avid present-shakers and corner-shredders out there have already worked out what you're getting, so let's hear it!

I'll start off with what I know I'm getting and you guys can follow!

What I know I'm Getting:
Nintendo Wii
Extra Controller
Extra Nunchuk
Classic Controller
New Super Mario Bros Wii
No More Heroes
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Castlevania Judgment
Graphics Tablet

Mum bought Lucy a candle for christmas, it's in the shape of a bunny.

Pretty sure there's some other stuff there... Don't know what it is yet though.

I'm like a little child, I still get super excited for Christmas and usually can't sleep on Christmas Eve :p

What I'm definitely getting:
Pieces Runners (got them already)
Rabbit Cage
Sony Ericsson W395
Short Leather Jacket
Leg Warmers
Jeggings

Don't know what I'm getting off my aunts and uncles and stuff yet :)

I haven't actually got a clue what Steve's getting me- he's being very secretive about it this year and I don't even know where the presents are being stored- although I think his friend is storing them for him. I did ask for some decent headphones but no idea if he got them or not.

I am pretty sure my mum and dad have got us a Magimix food processor- because I asked for one, but you never know with them lol...

Steve's mum has bought us tickets to see Editors in April (YAY!) and possibly something else that we don't know about.

Steve's dad gave us money each which I have used mine already to buy a new winter coat at the weekend, and just in time too because it's been cooooold and my old coat would have meant that I froze!

That's about it I think! Oh and me and my friends do a big group secret santa that we exchange on Christmas Eve and I have no idea who has me so I can't imagine what I'll get.

I'm looking forward to genuine surprises when I open my gifts on Christmas morning!

...hmm...already got
-20$ from grandparents
-20$ gift card to walmart from aunt
-500$ from my brother-which went to my parents for bills cept 150$ i held back for bunny stuff

-mom and dad are getting me a mp3 player and cord so i can play mp3s in the car cause they wont lemme get an mp3 player
-gift card from other rents

Hoping for:
ANOTHER BLANKET!!! (got 3 last year. I love blankets and pillow!!)

My daughter has got:
-a tri-cycle
-a fonix game
-a letters fonix game
-a stacky star thing
-a horse on a stick
-a gifraffe toy
-new blocks
-clothes-5 or so outfits
-im getting her shoes and 3 summer outfits
-a lot more toys-hasnt opened 5 gifts yet from other grandparents nor ours
BABIES GET SO SpoiLED!!!

I hope to get nothing this year. I hate Christmas shopping, and refused to do it this year. I hope no one gives me a thing, as I have not got anyhing for anyone else.

(Actually, my best friend sent me a lovely tin of tea, and I got her a necklace from my work, though I haven't sent it yet. I refuse to go to the post office until it's less busy.)

Humbug!

BethM wrote:
I hope to get nothing this year. I hate Christmas shopping, and refused to do it this year. I hope no one gives me a thing, as I have not got anyhing for anyone else.

(Actually, my best friend sent me a lovely tin of tea, and I got her a necklace from my work, though I haven't sent it yet. I refuse to go to the post office until it's less busy.)

Humbug!
I DIDNT GET ANYONE ANYTHING EITHER!!!! i feel horrible -.-

BethM wrote:

Humbug!

Careful dear, your scrooge is showing :p

I know all of what I am getting except from my wife (although I know a few things... I DO get the credit card bill!! LMAO) and whoever is my SS that we're doing at my grandma's house. But all the stuff from my dad and sisters I know, haha...

I know I'm getting the big thing I asked for, which is a Canon speedlight for my camera. My dad got me a LOT of camera stuff, diffuser, wireless remote, carrying back pack, wide angle lens, cleaning kit... More things I can't even remember right now.

16gb iPod nano
This laptop I'm on now we can consider Christas, although I got it early on in the month
A few t-shirts
Perfume I wanted
Grey's Anatomy Calander

I just had a huge brain fart LMAO And can't remember much else!! We've gotten to open a few presents, one of which is a really pretty locket from my dad. I haven't had a locket in forever.

Nothing for me, money is tight.....I want all the money spent on my 4 kids. My mom might have got me a couple things.

I will be happy if my kids have a good Christmas and I know they will :)

** My good friend did send me and my family presents. It was really nice of her. :biggrin2:

Our Christmas is sorta "strange" this year. Art got his present in November when he got a laptop since he was going out of town for two weeks and I knew he'd like access to his games.

Eric got $400 towards his Jenny Craig food for this month (it will arrive tomorrow). I also sent him a stocking with some office supply products, Old Spice stuff, etc. I'm also preordering him a game the first week in January - I forget the name of it.

Robin is getting a game in Jan/February when it comes out (BioShock 2), some books she has no idea I have, and I'm going to put together a stocking for her. She's not getting nearly as much as Eric - BUT - she understands that and her "Fun" stuff is going to be worth about the same as his.

And I'm getting....what I got tonight (I saved my money for it and was going to do something else at the last minute but found out it wasn't needed for that...so...).

I bought myself an EXERCISE bike from Walmart.

Here is the link to it...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...00000003260410&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=7789782

I kept going back and forth on getting it - but when I went to look at it tonight and thought they were all gone - I almost cried. So I broke down and bought it...

Now to create a space for it so it can be put together for Christmas!

My Christmas present was my boyfriend taking me back with him to Holland. Lol. That's a mega present :pMy mom gave me the traditional pjs (i love anything sleep-related lol) beforeI left saying that it's not because I'll be an ocean away thatI can't have comfie jammies. :)Not sure what else I'll be getting but i hope it won't be much, I feel rather spoiled already!

well what I know i'm getting is:
£40 off aunts and uncles
£50 and disney and universal passes off parents (we're off to Florida in Jan)
A cute animatronic tiger cub off the fiancee's parents
A Sweep puppet and a Butler and Wilson panda necklace off my fiancee
A aromatherepy set off fiancees nan and £60 to spend between us.

What my fiancee's got:
A carling gift set from his nan
A guitar tuner from his parents
A seymour duncan pickup for his guitar from me

What the cats got:
A bed thing that hangs over the radiator that so far they have only used once lol!
Treats for xmas day

What the bunnies got:
A new hutch for eclipse
Treats for xmas day

Think thats it for now.

Well, the only family we bought presents this year for were our moms. My bunny friends actually fared better than family.

My mom had a piece of jewely in mind, so I sent her $100. Pat's mom got a gift card for a massage and a manicure.

We got each other a 50" plasma TV.

Latest posts

Back