Christmas Eve In Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

It's christmas eve here in Australia and it's 9.30pm we have justgotten back from walking around the streets looking at the housesdecorated in christmas lights.

Our family came around to our house and we all ate together and thenwalked around looking at the lights as we do every year together.

I wanted to wish you all a fantastic christmas, some of you will bewith family and some may be alone, but where ever you are and what everyou do from my family to yours we wish you a happy day.

Ariel
xoxox:Australia:

It's 11.20 am Christmas Eve here. i am gettingready to go to work this afternoon, then will finish wrapping presentswhen I get home (if the bunnies let me ;)). Have a wonderfulChristmas Ariel, you will be celebrating it before any of us. Love toyou and your family, both 2 and4 legged.

Jan

It's 5.50 pm on Christmas Eve .. Santa has justpassed the Taj Majal and we're getting ready to settle in front of thetree with champagne and nibbles ...

Off to walk round the neighbourhood and take pics of the decorations first ... see you all soon !

:colors:

I just got this. It is now 9:30 am in Arielstime. I bet they all are opening gifts and getting things all ready fordinner in few hrs.

[shadow=darkred]Have a Merry Merry Christmas.[/shadow]

My niece just told me that Santa had been to Australia!

:colors:

I told her all about you and yours, and we giggled with excitementknowing that the Magic of Christmas is waiting for you as you sleep.

God Bless You and Yours. Thank you for the friendship, love, and laughter.

:hug:

Merrrrryyyyy Chhhrrrisssttmass!!

Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back