Chompers, Abby and Valuran Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Here are some new pictures of my herd, plus some oldies but goodies. Enjoy! :)

Here's my girl Abby kissing me. My nightly ritual with her is to petand rub my nose against hers, then she'll groom me, then I pet heragain and so on.

I know this is was a favorite picture of Valuranright after I got him...back when he was "Valura" because we were toldhe was a she!

I really think this is such an adorable picture. He still sleeps there everyday.

I love it when the three of them hang out for agrouppicture!

They're so adorably sweet. Keep the picturescoming, Steph.

-Carolyn

I just had to put this one of Chompers as I justlove it. He's such a fiend for raisins, you can just see that look ofdeterimation on his face. Not to mention the other two in thebackground going "Gimme gimme gimme!"

Here is my photographic evidence of proof ofbonding. I know I'm rare to have two bucks and doe all bonded. It was alot of work (A LOT), but as you can see, well worth it.:)Thank you, Buck, for all the information you sent to me onbonding rabbits. As you can see, it worked.

I love it how they all chill out together and how Abby is in the middle like a Queen. Its the cutest picture.

Thanks guys. :(

Abby is such the Queen of the group, she is the Head Bun if you knowwhat I mean. She lets Valuran think he is sometimes, but she keeps himin line. Chompers is so mellow I can actually get away with using theDust Buster on him. Seriously, he actually likes it.

HiStephanie,

Can you post the picture in here where Chompers is in the middle and they're all eating?

I love that shot.

-Carolyn

I like how Abby always looks like a deer caughtin the headlights. No matter what she's doing, she looks freaked out. Ithink it's the Rex in her, she has Rex eyes, but such thick fur.Really, she has the most plush fur, even everyone at the vets (when Ibrought her in to be spayed) commented to me about her coat. :) What acompliment!

I like the way Valuran is looking like, "Tsk! Come on now!"

All three have expressions that are priceless.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I like the way Valuran is looking like, "Tsk! Come on now!"

All three have expressions that are priceless.

:)

-Carolyn
Valuran always has such a serious look.

Thank you. I really am in love with them so much (aren't we all?) ok, maybe not Abby at this moment, see my other thread....

Carolyn, I just love the look on Vey's face in that shot. He gets sick of the camera sometimes, can't you tell?

Let's see here... Ottawa is about 5 hours fromhere...I'm assuming you have a job, so...if I leave really early, I canget there while you're at work just in time to steal your cuties! Thenbe home in time for supper :p

Cute pics!!! :)

This one is definitely my favorite! What a cute bundle of buns you have!

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back