Chocked rabbit!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaRabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys ! My little Lisa rabbit eat a piece of banana and bark...and she get chocked because she eat so fast Four times she choked and tried to get out but could not.
After 2 hours she looks better.
But seems like she is trying to swallow this.
She can breath normally and she is quiet now, sleeping
What can u do? Someone help me plis!!

Rabbits can't throw up I would recommend getting her to a vet ASAP even if she is looking better I would still get her checked out

Ok guys!! Thank so much.
She looks better today and I be attent if something happens. I give her some little piece of carriot.
she moves her mouth as if chewing, but with his mouth empty.
Here in my city has no vet rabbit.
Thanks!

No. I think it's no that case. the food must be between the esophagus and the trachea, and cannot put the hand to remove...

I hope the food, the banana peel is already in the stomach

It sounds like he's having a lot of difficulty breathing, I would be careful about trying to remove it yourself since you could accidentally push the obstruction deeper. You should be able to see any vet to simply remove an obstruction, though I'm not sure they would anesthetise for it or not. But whatever it is, it has to be removed or it could shift into a deeper/worse position.

Humm... I think she is breathing normally. Thanks God!
But I need to found some vet. But here in my city I can't found one .
I think if she is calm now, and a few minutes ago she run a little searching for food and I give a little piece of carriot , the food has no more there, you do not think? may have been a nuisance in the nose and throat for having choked yesterday.
Thanks for help!

Latest posts

Back