Chloe's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey

Reaction score
Chloe has definately been the PERFECT addition to our family!

She's around 10 or 11 week now and we can already tell how much she's grown! She's a big funny girl and loves to play with everybody in my house :) She's a lazy girl for the most part and spend the majority of her days sleeping on our futon, or watching tv with us :) but when she gets excited, WATCH OUT lol

She loves doing binkys when she gets treats, or when the mood strikes her :) Her favorite thing, it seems, is to get into something she's not supposed to and when we spray her with a water bottle, she flips out and runs around, doing figure-8s and binkys like crazy! Apparently its some kind of fun game to her lol

Excluding a little trouble we've been havving with litterbox training, she's been a wonderful addition to our house :) she loves giving kisses and assuming "meatloaf position" when she wants to be pet. She loves roaming aorund our living room, and sleeping on her beanbag chair near our backdoor. Its so funny to watch her lick and press her little face against the cold window :)

101_0290.jpg

Chloe and her new daddy taking a nap after a long day :)

101_0303.jpg

Me and the baby :)

101_0302.jpg

"why do you keep flashing that thing in my face?!"

101_0332.jpg

She's definately mastered the DBF ^_^

101_0333.jpg

One of her favorite places to sleep LOL

-Audrey

Oh how completely adorable! Love that she has a "bean-bag chair" to relax on.. Is it a true bean-bag chair? (can't view the photos - need a different viewer). Wonder if my bun would like - or if he would just like to destroy it?

yeah, it is :) she seems to dig around and chew on it bit, but she's been lounging on it for a week and has yet to actually chew a hole through it...she loves how she can jump around and position it however she wants :)

i figure if she ever does actually chew a hole in it, sewing it up would be a quick and easy fix

chloe is for sure going on my list of bunnies i want to bunnynap!

she is so cute!

more photos. . . please?

February 24-->
Oh how my little un has grown!
She's probaly half again as big as she was when we got her, almost two weeks ago...
The past few days have been more then stressful, because my sweet little doe has been awfully sick :(
I noticed on Saturday that she hadn't eaten as much as usual, and while watching her over then next few days, i noticed her eating had stopped almost completely! After panicing, then consulting the Infirmary i realied my poor little baby had gas :(
or so we thought...

Apparently while iwas out getting her medicine and canned pumpkin, my roommate witnessed her come out of her cage, poo a pile about the size around of a pop can, piddle, then binky and run back into her cage lol

We THOUGHT she was doing much better after that, but unfortunately when i came down to feed her yesterday morning, i discovered she had diarrhea :(((

She was eating and drinking just fine, and after watching her for a while, i noticed her poos were getting more and more solid, but she was still feeling under the weather...i assume it was the pumpkin that upset her stomach, so i spiked her water with a bit of applejuice to entice her and a probitotic, and watched her carefully all day...

Thankfully, she is doing much much better and is back to her normal, energetic self :)

I'm still watching her closely today, but i think shes doing just fine:bunnyheart

oh shes a champ at the DBF lol
She'll flop down on her back just about anywhere these days, including her bed, myroommates bed,her litterbox, or around your feet when trying to walk across our livingroom LOL

OMG those have to be some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Your bun is adorable. I love how she sleeps. I want to come bunny nap her. I hope we get to see more pictures soon!

Chloes really funny.:biggrin2::pyou should really post some of it on my topic.

bunny business>Rabbit online forum>Crazy rabbits.

Latest posts

Back