Chippy has gone to the Bridge-The Journey has ended ..... : (

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Chippy's gone.

She went to the Bridge at 12:30pm today. :pray::rainbow:

We'll see you on the other side, Sweety.

Tiny will show you the way.
Buck will look after you.
And S'more will stay by your side.

Binky free Little Girl!!
Daddy loves you!!

:cry4:

I'll post more about itwhen I'm up to it.

Oh no Jim.....I had no idea.

I'm devastated.

Please do share more when you're up to it.

So sorry Jim. :( I've been meaning to ask about her, but somehow didn't want to jinx anything, sort of a no news is good news sort of thing.

She really did hang in there, a testament to your great care and her her desire to stay with you.

:rip: Chippy.

sas :sad:

Jim, I'm so sorry, my heart sank when I saw Chippy's namein this section.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Sweet Chippy.

You will be missed by many.

Susan:bunnyangel2::bigtears:

Thanks for all of the kind words.

IMG_1996.jpg

You two had such a journey together, and i know she went knowing she was going to see you again. Binky free over the Rainbow bridge dear Chippy, we'll see ya on the other side :hug::rainbow:

I'm so sorry, Jim...:bigtears:

Chippy was so well loved; she certainly did have a wonderful life because of you. And what more could a bunny ask for than that?

From one rabbit lover to another...may the pain of your loss be lessened by the beauty of the memories Chippy has given to you. :hug2:

I am really sorry , Jim, that Chippy is gone :(:bigtears:

However.....

No bunny could have had more love or have had a better home than with you Jim

RIP Sweet Chippy :pray:

You were loved !

and very very lucky to have had Jim as your dad!

So very sorry Jim. What a shock to hear the news. With all the things she's been through, it is so sad she is gone. Chippy is in Buck's hands now.
Binky free Chippy. :pink iris:

You and Chippy made a heoric fight together. I'm so sorry it has come to an end.

Binky Free beautiful Fighter Chippy.

x

My heart sank when I read the title....I am so very sorry for your loss, Jim. Chippy was so incredibly lucky to have had such an amazing bunny slave to call her own. My thoughts and prayers are with you.:pray:

:rip: dear Chippy.

I am so sorry that you lost Chippy. She had the best care ever because you loved her so much. Chippy probably loved you just as much in return because she fought for so long to stay with you. Those babies are the ones that just take our 'everything' awayfromus when they leave us. Such a hole they leave, not just in our hearts, but in our souls. The healing takes so much longer, and hurts so much more...

Binky Free at The Bridge little Chippy. :rainbow::pray:

myheart

Latest posts

Back