chipotle the spiciest lonhead alive

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so cool

IMG_0093.jpg

Thanx ya what a ball of attitude he is tho he likes to throw stuff and push u around which honestly i think is so cute and hilarious question he refuses to chew ive bought him lufa toys apple sticks and given him paper towel rolls but nothing ?????????

ok so been a while got to say forum seems a little dead lately anyway its seems all of my problem with chipotle disappeared im starting to really listen to him and now i basically know what he wants just from body language like he spins in circles when he wants to come out he grunts when he wants to be left alone and when he runs out of hay he starts chewing his towel which he knows annoys me so i of course divi up his hay he now chews like crazy only his toys tho which im pretty happy about we even play reverse fetch i hand him a toy and he chucks it pretty far and waits for me to go get it hes doing great at being held and doesnt seem to mind be put on my lap the peeing problem disappeared since i started putting his cage on my bed and he really does seem to enjoy play time judging by the way hes always hopping around and i found its easier to brush him after hes played for a while and retires himself to his pen all in all i love him the only thing is i just cant get why he wont go on my floor and does anyone have any tips on nail cutting that task scares me
thanx,chipotles parent

ya i definetely have unconditional love for this guy hes knda a moody bratt but i kinda like him for that its like having a sassy cat he tolerates me though my only issue is he has a towel in his cage to lay on and now hes like ripping it i dont think hes eating it but im afraid he will any suggestions on a different bed for chipotle

Fleece is safer because it doesn't have the strings. It's still not great if he's eating lots of it, but for an occasional nibble, it happens.

Chipotle is so cute! :inlove:

Bunnitude is the best. I think people who want unconditional good behavior they get and train a dog. I love my cats and bunns that show their own brand of sassyness! Each one is different but it's all great.

i will definetely pick up a fleece blanket then thanx for the advice im not sure if hes eating the towel cuz its like ripped and theres peices around his cage i was looking into a grass bed but didn't look very comfy for a rabbit who is used to a soft clean towel and luckily i did my research before hand and was not expecting a perfect little angel when adopting my bunny
thanx,chipotles parent

Becky nibbled my favorite night shirt while I was wearing it. I guess the movie was dull or the monkey's bananas looked tastey. I never hold them with work clothes on though just incase.

Latest posts

Back