chipotle the spiciest lonhead alive

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perez28

Reaction score
Ok so if any f you have ever talked to me b4 u may have noticed that my bunnie part of my profile said dont have any need advice well that all changed after perfect planning and alot of research i finally went out and got my bun hes a beautiful 3 month old black and silver lionhead which i ended up naming mr.chipotle because of his spicy attitude hes so friendly and if he doesnt want to be bothered he will push my hands away not bite ive only had him 3 days and he seems to know where to pee and usually comes when called ive never met a braver bunny so funny too even when acting bratty i know this is a bit much for my first post of my blog but i just cant get over how excited i am mostly i wanna say thanx to the people on the forum u guys really helped me out alot in finding that my house is right for a bunny and u provided me with lots of advice that is keeping me from making mistakes that i would have if i didnt come to you guys so thanx

LOL i love the name. I've come to realize that bunnies really are spicy in their personalities. I'd never even known a bunny could growl. Mine growls all the time but is expecially loud when i am too slow to give her her pellets.

I know I've waited so long for him but I think its good that I did I finally found the perfect lil brat to hang with me lol pics are coming so far he already put my cats in their place so they wont mess with him the pitbull is scared of him and the poodle doesn't care tht he's there so far family loves him even my grandma who is not a big animal lovercant get enough of him and nick named him thumper how cute he's so good with kids as well im so glad I got him:big wink:

Thank you hey i was wondering are bananas ok for rabbits i gave him one as a treat and he seemed to love it lol hes so funny i think hes starting to binky or i hope thats what that frantic jumping is with all the leg flaling he does it when i let him out and hes running around its so funny looking o and im feeding him purina rabbit pellets he doesnt seem to be touching it should i switch him the original owner said thats what she was feeding him but he doesnt seem to like it :lookaround

please tell me u didnt feed him the WHOLE banana..i give a tiny slice of banana to an adult bun once a week as a treat..yes they love love love them..but not a whole one...
he wont eat the pellets if ur giving him too much of something else...like a whole banana...:)

IF u DID feed a whole banana...u prob should monitor him and his poops...

To post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

This how some people on the forum put photo's up. Now as how to get them from iphoto, I have no idea. Good luck.

ok so apparently i uploaded photos to the gallery so i guess people can check them out again kinda extremely new to the whole thing but i kinda wanted to put them up as a reply so everybody could see them here

hey having some trouble with chipotle hes potty trained in his cage he only pees in his box and mostly all his poops end up there but when i have him out on my bed he started peeing on it like 2 nights ago so i immediately put him away put vinegar on all my sheets and washed them well hes done it 3 times now and one time i even put his litterbox on my bed in the spot where he peed and he decided to pee right next to it tonight im going to put the whole cage on my bed and see if he will go in there if not what could this be o and some might say try to keep him off your bed ya right i try to put him on the floor and he jumps right on my bed guess he likes to be above everything so please help

chipotle on his pride rock aka waffle box lol

IMG_0107.jpg

Latest posts

Back