Chinese New Year

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Welltonight is the Chinese New Year andI figured something out! I was born in 1988 but I was born before theChinese New Year so I'm not a dragon, instead I'm a rabbit! I foundthat quite interesting actually!

I wish I could sing you my Chinese song, but it just wouldn't go over well typed out.

Happy Chinese New Year, Rabbit! :dude:

From,
-A Dragon

Happy Chinese New Year! I think I'm a dog but I'mnot too sure. Do you know a site where I can find out? I'm born 1982 ifthat helps.

There is a big celebration this Sunday for Chinese New Year in ChinaTownat Manchester, so thats where me and Ryan are going as aChinese New Year/Anniversary Celebration. We are supposed to be goingfor a meal too, but if Ryan is starting his diet, I'll let him have abit of roast veggies in a satay sauce with boiled rice. There will beno fried rice and Prawn crackers for him and definitely no crispy wanton:p.

Vickie

yay! happy chinese new year!

wow, vickie, you're right in between my two sisters! :) i think im a dragon too...umm...*shrug*

::EDIT:: im a snake, just looked it up :) *hisssssss*

Well bugger me!!

I'm a Rat, my other half is a Rat, our daughter is a Monkey (how true LOL) And Bindy is a Monkey .

Weird huh! And all of us live inside the house together, no wonder we all get along LOL

Our two dogs Meg and Bruiser are both Goats and they live outside the house and they are the same too!!

I did everyone twice to make sure and sure as eggs it was right!

*****play the spooky music here****

LOL

Yeah we're dogs Vickie! :? I suppose that makes usloyal and friendly :cool: Dan's a tiger... ooohyeah! ;):D Are we still talking about Chineseastrology?! :D

Delphinum wrote:
LOL

Dan's a tiger... oooh yeah! ;):D Are we still talking about Chinese astrology?! :D

I sure hope so LOL :p:p:p:p
There's little bunnies and kits in here ya know!!!!!! :p

Gawsh I hope so 'cause then I can tell Bindy to take her paws down and that it's ok to look LOL :p

IMG_0324.jpg

Hee hee hee! She's sogorgeous! :D Can we havea totally Bindypictures post?! Priddy please?! We need more photosof her! :D

Ang xx

I'll try and snap some shots of her over the weekend for you :)
Right now I gotta get myself to bed is past 11pm and I have to work till late tomorrow night.

I know you all warned me I'd be addicted to this place and ya know what????

I AM LOL :p:p:p:p:p:p

*****waits for the "I told you so" line*****

Yay! :D I'll look forward tothem... I have to go too, need to get dressed... LOL It's12.06pm, but I've been up for 4 hours... such a slothsometimes! :?

Night night! ;)

Ang xx

LOL! Well Mocha and Spice are GOATS! Maybe that explains why they eat so much hay... lol. ;)

Latest posts

Back