Cheeky pot!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylovin1093

Reaction score
OK so what are some cheeky or naughty things you're rabbits like to do. My rabbit Bambi likes to bite my jeans and dig at my skirt. He also loves escaping.

I could list them long as my arm! Barry is the cheekiest bunny I could ever have imagined.

#1 Don't hold him and tell him no to whatever trouble he was getting into. He will look you in the eyes while batting his eyes at you, then he'll give your chin a kiss. When you think that you have him distracted enough and you put him down, he's right back getting into trouble where he left off.

#2. He is a lap bunny, and he does beg to be picked up and placed in the lap. When I am working on my computer (I work from my home) he begs up to my lap and will lay there for an hour while I work.

#3. He does not like to go nighty night. I generally put him to bed around 10:30. He begs with kisses please no to go night night. Those really fast, urgent kisses...no mummy.

#4 He binks when I laugh at him.

I could go on. His antics are non-stop. He keeps me laughing even when he's being naughty. Cheeky is a perfect word to describe this bun.

Latest posts

Back