Check This Out!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH please:foreheadsmack:Mine is a wholelot better. Look at thing the is no way Apollo would even come close tofitting in that thing. I actually got hte stroller idea from anotherforum member that had a 28 pound Flemmie she had a stroller for.

Mine is prettier too. At least Wollo's has lots of prettycolors. NO worries Rasberry. Apollo says thank you for letting his momknow this though. He said he likes his stroller lots more.

Tina

Thats what I was thinking...it'd prolly be ok for Corky, but the flemmies would fall right thru the bottom!

Ha fall thru thebottom maybe , but Ibet standing up theycould push it themselves LOL

If they were big enough and they fell out, thenthey could be like the Flinstones and they could motivate the strollerthemselves while mommy and daddy steer. LOL

Bummer Tina. Better market and patent your next idea.:p

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
If they were big enough and they fell out, then they couldbe like the Flinstones and they could motivate the stroller themselveswhile mommy and daddy steer. LOL

Bummer Tina. Better market and patent your next idea.:p

Latest posts

Back