Check Out This Cool Rabbitry!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fixed it for you :)

It does look like an interesting set-up. All the waste falls to the ground below the building? I can't quite make that part out.

Oh no, DEFINITELY not food. That's really sad! I just thought it was a really cool building for rabbits to live in.

that is cool. here is a pic of my setup. (i have many more hutches that are not in the pic) i plan on painting the shed and hutches this year and fencing it in.

026.JPG

Nice! Here's my setup. I will get lots more cages as time goes on. It's in my screen porch.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401300834.609668.jpg

Pretty small, huh?

Love the idea of recessed flooring so the poop and pee 'disappear' under the building. Wonder how much trouble it is to scoop it out though.

If you look at he previous pages, you can see that it is on a trailer. They just move the trailer to scoop to poo and pee! Cool, huh?

Oh no, DEFINITELY not food. That's really sad! I just thought it was a really cool building for rabbits to live in.
--the building should be self contained,power,lighting,water,heating-(with temp control-/cooling,ventilation-)--room temperature is preferable,-not below 60,not much over 75 degrees.--my facility is this--plus an emergency room with medical equip.-and meds-,and more---if your going to take care of them go all the way---sorry for any doubts,but sometimes people want to know how to care for them just to fatten them up for the killing,--sincerely james waller:apollo::clover::running bunny:wave:

Nice! Here's my setup. I will get lots more cages as time goes on. It's in my screen porch.

View attachment 10359

Pretty small, huh?
-place the cages on the floor and allow them into a fenced area,-I don,t approve of cages---fences are preferable,,they need exercise--I promotes healthy happy bunz,--sincerely james waller :apollo::big wink::party::running bunny:wave:

I didn't see the other pages of the thread for the building of it before. That's one heck of a set-up. Really well planned out.

If you look at he previous pages, you can see that it is on a trailer. They just move the trailer to scoop to poo and pee! Cool, huh?

Oh wow, I see now. That is way cool how he took a camper frame to build on. It's very open so ventilation is good, and there's an automatic watering system.

Latest posts

Back